“I am part of the Resistance in the Trump Administration” - Stunning Article in NYT

I’d put some good money on Pompeo. Plus his denial that it was him in Delhi seemed a little forced.

1 Like

Might want to read the article, which doesn’t claim the anonymous source is in the white house, but merely a senior administration official, which encompasses a whole lot of people who aren’t.

There are very few people it could be who I would actually respect for doing this. If they have any influence in regards to the 25th then they should ■■■■■■■ exercise it.

The author states that they remain in the administration, along with other adults, and will remain to protect the nation from Trump until such time he is no longer in office. They were also privy to Cabinet level discussions from early in the administration, which leads me to believe it is a Cabinet member.

I have very little respect for the author of such a self serving article. It would be of much greater help to publicly speak out and put the force of their name behind their words. Instead we get a desperate attempt to disconnect Trump from the greater Republican Party, something that simply isn’t born out by history. Trump IS the Republican Party right now.

1 Like

That is the action the author and his/her swamp buddies hope to incite… create extreme paranoia and chaos. Libs here are rubbing their hands in glee at such a prospect as “fire everyone”.

As I said before, such a plan -to write such an article and publish it - comes from experts in psychological operations used by the CIA. We do this very thing to ISIS for the very same reason.

The irony being that Trump hired this person.

So 9/11 was an inside job?

1 Like

What Trump giveth and Trump taketh away

So walnuts come from Mars?

Fundamentally, leadership in an organization like an executive administration, is about trust and respect. When those are gone, this is what you get. Unfortunately, Trump has no experience leading an organization like this. His entire experience is running an organization where he didn’t have to lead in the style needed to run an organization where people can call a spade a spade…

What’s the odds it’s Stephen Miller…

You believe in wackadoo conspiracy theories that’s why I asked…

I don’t think Duffman is “a lib” and no “lib” here has suggested searching for or firing anyone.

Your attempts to build a new conspiracy theory of all these vast forces arrayed against the heroic Trump are very much lacking.

This is some of your worst work yet.

Can we stop with the 25th talk? It’s absurd. It is a higher bar for removal than impeachment. Being a dumb ass is not the same thing as being incapacitated. The person who wrote this deserves no respect, by their own admission they are endangering the country so they can keep their job and are attempting to usurp executive authority they have no legitimate claim to. If they have legitimate provable complaints in regard to his fitness for office and feel he is a danger to the country, they have a duty to resign and come forward with those complaints. Not skulk in the shadows cackling over getting some of the things they want and trying to set up a shadow government.

Zero.

Within the past day, you have read a NYT article ostensibly written by a senior official that calls himself part of the “resistance” and claims that he and others are thwarting the president’s actions.

I suspect that you believe the article.

And yet, you now call my conjecture a wackadoodle conspiracy theory.

Don’t sell Ishmael short. He doesn’t just believe in wackadoo conspiracies.

He creates them.

1 Like

It’s possible to be mentally incapacitated

Maybe you should read his OP.

And this is for you too.
https://community.hannity.com/t/the-saboteur-inside-the-white-house/11809/19?u=call_me_ishmael