“I am part of the Resistance in the Trump Administration” - Stunning Article in NYT

Part of me agrees with this, but there is also the logic that staying on board helps prevent a bigger disaster from within (in other words Trump) that would have had a more devastating effect on the country. Knowing how he could fly off the rails in a second, I think staying anonymous was a good thing and probably the better move.

Or they’ve undergone adequate training to counter a polygraph. Possibly by the KGB.

Good grief, there’s no connection between what you’re comparing.

We’re already seeing that in the Mueller investigation.

I disagree with you guys here. I believe this person is pulling the fire alarm, in the hopes that November will bring about a power change in Congress. Which will be a true check on these worst impulses of Trump. This person is saying that the wheels have come off, and they along with several others, are trying to do their part. But they need help from the American public.

3 Likes

Woodward’s a Washington Post guy. The Post and the Times are competitors. They’d rather eat dirt than cooperate together on something like this. What you’re saying is just another (wishful) conspiracy theory. Won’t happen. Ever.

1 Like

Trump supporters sold this unqualified president to the electorate with the promise that advisors would restrain him. Don’t get mad now that these moles are doing exactly that.

7 Likes

I’ve written several times about my first and still foremost hypothesis. It pertains to psyops. My posts are all here and easily searchable with the forum search function.

Remember “The Pivot”? When Trump was supposed to turn into something almost Presidential?

He went the other direction.

6 Likes

Yes… one can beat a polygraph. But it’s hard. Also… remember… supposedly there are multiple members of this shadow organization. They dont all have that ability.

It’s kind of weird to watch all the people here sit on their couches and tell these people, who along with many others I’m sure know that Trump is a madman, come forward so that Republicans here, the Republican Party, Republican politicians and Republican media can crucify them immediately (while the madman replaces them with Ted Nugent or Rudy Giuliani or somebody from Fox and Friends).

Whomever this is has thought this out and realizes they’re in a no-win situation. So they can stay and continue to help prevent damage by a Madman, or quit and make it even worse.

TRUMP CAN’T BE FIRED. REPUBLICANS WON’T REPLACE HIM.

If the person had come forward and told the exact same story publicly, and quit we’d be sitting here screaming at them for not staying on and minimizing the damage that Trump does. Again, it’s a no-win situation. Caused by many voters right here.

2 Likes

Preet Bharara checks in …

The wheels were never on. What this tells us is that trump is getting credit for nothing. It’s all the other people…but if you add this to woodward’s book, it makes sense.

This does nothing to the base. The reason why is now they have confidence that trump surrounded himself with good people. So while trump gets all crazy on Twitter people can just ignore it.

This is only damaging to people who dont like trump already.

Mark it

1 Like

:point_up_2:

One of the people that voted for Donald Trump and put our country in this mess.

… is Mike Pence. Maybe? Make your bets.

At this point, fire everyone and start fresh, even if only the President is left.

I think it’s KellyAnne Conway.
Pence is my second choice.

Sarah Sanders is way too ride or die to be the snitch, but as I’m thinking about it maybe this is what she want folks to think. LOL!

I’d put some good money on Pompeo. Plus his denial that it was him in Delhi seemed a little forced.

1 Like

Might want to read the article, which doesn’t claim the anonymous source is in the white house, but merely a senior administration official, which encompasses a whole lot of people who aren’t.

There are very few people it could be who I would actually respect for doing this. If they have any influence in regards to the 25th then they should ■■■■■■■ exercise it.