I am disappointed at political games from the loonytune liberal progressive leftists

Cooks and drivers win wars.

Not a slam at all against cooks and drivers and I know those in custody will appreciate getting more cooks for them and drivers to move them around. Just wanted to provide an honest assessment of the article in relation to the “national emergency”. 300 lawyers, cooks and drivers seems like a meager response to this “national emergency”.

Says the most pissed off poster here.

1 Like

So this is such a big national emergency that 300 troops can solve? Where is the wall?

Being built.

Anything else would cause lib vapors.

Vroom vroom!

No it’s not. There isn’t a big beautiful wall. You’ve been conned.

Yes, it is.

This must be a magic wall, because there is no money to build a real one.

Sure there is.

Totally ignoring the fact that things have recently changed dramatically in that regard. That’s like saying the murder rate has been decreasing steadily over the years while totally ignoring a dramatic spike in that rate in the here and now.

Because a short term spike doesn’t mean its increasing.

The title of this thread always makes me laugh.

Not approved by Congress and allocated to build the wall we were promised.

Trump had Congress for 2 years. Ya’ll have no excuses. Trump failed you. Instead of focusing on security and health care, the GOP yet again focused on giving more to the wealthy and the already well off (while blowing up the deficit)

1 Like

Nancy didn’t give him $5B?

How much did he ask for to build the wall? How much was he given? Why did he declare a national emergency?

Did he get some?

Because it is.

That’s not what the American people were told.

If he received enough, why was a national emergency declared? And where is this new wall that no one knows about being built?