I am disappointed at political games from the loonytune liberal progressive leftists

Things really are, so I don’t get why libs are so angry.

We all survived the last Administration (Thanks Obama!), and the one before that (BOOSH!).

Guess what libs are not gonna die from but will pretend to anyway? President Trump’s re-election. :wink:

1 Like

Now the alt left just needs to come up with a candidate and a platform.

President Trump has plenty of campaign ad material from past 2.5 years. Gonna be hard to choose the best highlights. And in true Trump form he is gonna hit it hard. Some awesome material on this forum alone.

As to moderates on both sides working it out, perhaps you should look at what has happened to every moderate effort to find compromise going back to the GWB Administration’s very sensible push for immigration reform.

What you will find is that every effort at compromise has been torpedoed by conservatives shouting “Amnesty!”

Can you cite one moderate position that was blocked from the Democratic side. And remember, the Wall, which has only minority support nationally is not a compromise. You might want to test your talking points against a little history there.

Which doesn’t change the fact that illegal immigration has been decreasing for years.

1 Like

Until trump got into office.

That is a great video.

Until there was full employment.

Good idea :wink: hahaha

How many illegals are you supporting?

I may have voted for bernie. You don’t know. Blanets statements should be put in the washer.

Why not answer the question: name one moderate position on immigration that has been blocked from the Democratic side? I assume you deflected because you cannot answer the question.

But since you asked, unlike the Trump organization, which hires many illegals as a means to pad its profits, I don’t support any illegal immigrants. I currently am in involved in running three companies (two of them in real estate; one in high tech) and our (US) staff work in the US legally. Unlike the President, I make a point of obeying the law.

2 Likes

How are you measuring that?
Has the number of illegals in the US been decreasing?

How long has it been since Trump declared the border a national emergency? When will he act on that?

1 Like

Right now Donald’s too busy wearing his fireman’s helmet that says “CHIEF HOSTAGE NEGOTIATOR, USA” on the front and gripping an ice cream spoon in his tiny fist, demanding two scoops.

2 Likes

No, his oversized hat says “CHEIF” HOSTAGE NEGOTIATOR :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Isn’t it amazing.

Drinking from the firehose of ■■■■■■ news every day has kind of made that whole the President declaring an emergency to make an end run around Congress thing just kind of go to the back burner.

Yep. It’s been months and Trump has done nothing. But emergency!!!

Soon

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/national-security/pentagon-set-to-expand-military-role-along-southern-border/2019/04/26/f2b04666-682a-11e9-82ba-fcfeff232e8f_story.html

They are still down…i know your threads tend to be devoid of factsike Sahara with water…but still…

That’s fantastic… Using military lawyers to help immigrants with their cases and cooks and drivers to provide for them gets my total support…