I Agree With This Man

Long term maybe, but a few weeks? Really?

Less than 1/10th the number of Influenza deaths so far this season.

Never let a crisis go to waste though.

2 Likes

From what I saw, the party guy is 47 years old.

Too many roundhouse kicks to the head

1 Like

“If they’re going to die then they better do it, and decrease the surplus population!”

There aren’t enough rolleyes emojis in the world.

We had a 1000 deaths in two days. Give it a week.

We’ve had five new deaths in the United States in the last 24 hours and 79 new cases according to the world meters tracking site.

From where did you pull this quote? And how does it apply to the post you replying to?

You’re reading it wrong. That’s deaths today, which started an hour ago.

The numbers for Yesterday is 525.

1 Like

It’s only from one of the most famous novels of all time. Use your google and then think on it for awhile.

Where are you getting your data? According to Worldmeter on Saturday there was 19,452 new cases and 525 new deaths.

Must be a time zone issue.

Looking at the numbers currently they’re 2494 serious or critical cases.

If the numbers hold up and we lose 15% of those we’re looking at 374 Dead out of that group in the next 10 days.

Still far less than we have seen the flu this season.

:man_facepalming:

Oh hey 3 more people died in the time it took me to post that. :neutral_face:

USA 123,774 +196 2,229 +8 3,231 118,314 2,666 374 7 Jan 20

Look at the graphs for a minute. Tell me, what do you think that line going up dramatically means?

Unless we are very lucky, we will be losing 2000 people a day as soon as Friday.. Now are you capable of doing the math to figure out how long it will take to surpass those flu deaths?

So far.

You just doubled your chances of giving/spreading the disease by getting the haircut you don’t need.

Yes so far, so far it’s about one-tenth as many or less than we had from the flu this season.

That’s called putting things in perspective.

Here, I’ll do the math for you. If the line does not increase, and stays constant at 500 deaths a day (hint: the line is going to dramatically increase), we will top flu deaths for the season in 9 days. If the line does continue to increase at the rate it’s currently increasing (all signs point to yes), well exceed the flu deaths by, oh, Wednesday or so. And want to know the worst part? They are saying the peak is still two weeks away.

I’ll leave you to do the rest of the math.

2 Likes