Hunt the leaker

When I’m chatting in our conservative only section, my favorite topic is the politeness of lessright.

That has the ring of truth you’re famous for.

I’m famous? Excellent! I can be sarcastic. But never untruthful. Not a single time ever. I’m glad you recognize that. :+1:

Believe it or not, I’m actually getting tired of talking about me. Who knew?

It’s always Jared and Ivanka.

Sometimes it’s everyone else.

1 Like

This is good news and about time. The President is truly wising up and learning from his previous mistakes. Expose the turd and then flush him down the political toilet.

Yes, and the president should have been made aware.

Allan

If Schiff did, should he be prosecuted?

https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/report-schiffs-staff-knew-in-february-about-russian-bounties-on-american-soldiers/

Quite honestly, with all due respect, your post is not based on knowledge of Intelligence matters in the US government. A successful post should be based on known facts.

I would have as much success in posting factual information if I tried to post an itemized list of contents of any random forum members’ kitchen drawers.

Might I suggest that you consider that one of the attributes of a good leader is the ability to delegate. What does the president NOT delegate? Well … as a clue, think “nuclear weapon launch”. He doesn’t tell the sniper in the mountains how to aim his weapon at those who are killing our soldiers. And he already knows that America has adversaries.

YOU GUYS … :rofl:

They leaked raw unverified reports but lied claiming those reports were believed by the agencies and reported to Trump.

You are a veritable 24 hr conspiracy theory factory, Jezcoe

That my opinion based upon what I know.

I know I am not supposed to think for myself

You hold the opposite opinion.

That’s what makes America great.

Allan

It was presented to the POTUS in his daily briefing.

That’s not a conspiracy. It was verified that the Russian bounty information was included in the PDB this spring.

Was it now? Which page did you see it on?

Illegal intelligence leak that could harm the country? Yes. It is.

3 Likes

There?
Don’t forget the trick used by Brennan and Comey (each pointing at the other) to put the dossier reference in with a pile of other documents so they could claim it was given to the President and therefore a legitimate topic for CNN…which somehow immediately was informed.

2 Likes

Your speculation is that Schiff’s staff got briefed on this but the president did not?

What’s the crime? Being better informed than the President?

Why wouldn’t “multiple intelligence sources familiar with the briefing” be responsible to see the President was also briefed?

If it is so important for the country let them come forward and tell us all about it and be cross examined of what they know. Until then…rumors.

1 Like

Rumors? I’m shocked. :sunglasses:

Why would I have to see it?

You don’t believe GOP senators briefed on teh matter who confirmed it was in the PDB?