Hunt the leaker

I’m looking forward to members here giving President Biden so much latitude regarding reading PDBs, and what not.

1 Like

Which page?

How familiar? They can spell PDB?

Like the mindless fools that pushed pizzagate, Obama’s birth certificate and the Seth Rich BS

We should actually praise the leaker for doing a good job.

Good Lord how many times does the Trump administration have to pull the rug out from under you and make you look like fools? Is defending something only for it to change a half day to a day later like five times not enough?

1 Like

Jesus breakdancing Christ, the White House admitted it was in the PDB and tried to throw the briefer under the bus for not reading it out loud to Trump. Do keep up.

I don’t know. I didn’t provide the link.

It seems it’s not getting much support here though.

This whole thing is just more psyops from Brennan. He’s desperate.

He’s he placed it in the PDB lol.

It’s not just Trump but it seems little Tucker has the same issue of pulling the rug from his fan base.

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1280662317139742722?s=21

2 Likes

Can there be a leak if something isn’t true?

On what charge if it is supposedly not true?

lol.

What an odd defense.

They didn’t mention what page it was on so it must not have happened.

Q1: What is it that the president is saying isnt true?
A1: That he knew about russians giving bounties on our soldiers.

Q2: What was the leak?
A2: The unverified Intel data that said Russians are putting bounties on soldiers.

The leak and the lie are two different things. I cant believe I took the time to write the obvious.

My swiss bank account is on one of the pages of the New York city telephone book.

Now you’re rich! Enjoy.

Apple tiger cheese is in the backup running doorway.

Yep. Your password could be there totally intact but if not highlighted, it’s not much better than noise.

Of course it is. You are postulating that some details will be revealed that you have no proof ever happened but are speculating could have happened. You’re a conspiracy theorists 24/7.

It’s weird the way so many people run cover for russia here.

Why is that?