Hundreds of Newspapers collude to attack Trump

i think they don’t because they obviously don’t. There is a phrase used in small court cases sometimes where the Judge says ok who am I to believe?

You or my “lying eyes”.

That applies here in that you expect us to believe you rather than our “lying eyes and ears”. :roll_eyes:

Isn’t working for you.

The internet has been hard on our left wing media. When it sounds like a lie you can do some googling to check and sure enough it usually is.:+1:

You mean for YOU. And frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn whether you believe or not.

We can see clearly and easily that the leftist media is not honest. It is not hard to do.

Who’s this we, kemosabe? Especially when this “we” doesn’t know anything about the media except what Fox News (not a great teacher) teaches them.

We would be most of the country i dare to say. I know that the media is quite dishonest. Most know it but many on the left politically do not seem to care.

Nothing new. They were fairly dishonest 50 years ago but are much worse now. They are now an arm of the DNC which is clear to all except those who will not see.

I never will forget what my dad told me 50 years ago concerning a certain Tn newspaper. He said you could believe a little of what they said in non election years but practically nothing during an election year.

Arm of the DNC? Is that the same media that gave Trump so much free air time during the election?

Free time in order to be critical? Gotcha.

Gave him a platform for his campaign.

Not really. The Rallies gave him a huge platform for his campaign.

They do by definition

Most of the country didn’t vote for La Donald-a.

And your glasses are a bit fogged up there. You seem to forget the media (and I don’t mean Fox) runs negative stories, too. Just because they’re not the stories your media says they should. But they don’t exist to write what you or they want. However, I know you guys love victimhood.

And I wouldn’t go blaming all your feelings on your dad.

Which were covered by the press.

They absolutely do not.

I was giving credit to my Dad. A great man.

Your media is apparently out to topple a legitimate Presidential election by their dishonest articles which makes them scum really,

Then please explain by definition what exactly they do. By definition please. I will corroborate it with Websters.

They disregard truth at every opportunity if they can attack Trump with untruths.

Beyond dispute.

Your argument would be more believable if you provided concrete examples of the claims you make. If the idea that journalists “disregard truth at every opportunity if they can attack Trump” is beyond dispute, you should be able to demonstrate it.

Apparently you dont know the definition

Dishonest would be accusations without something to back it up. The real media has that. The RW media doesn’t. Sorry you can’t accept that.