HR-1 IS Election Fraud

Thinking outside of the box here. Regardless of the integrity of the primaries the successful candidates from each party should be required to complete the confidence course at Ft. Bennington GA. Best time wins if these jokers want to run the country. Maybe at least they’ll think next time before forcing US service personnel to be herded into a ■■■■■■■ parking garage with one bathroom.

That thing keeps locking up my phone.

And why nobody is looking for a 1040 super duper EZ…

In the 2019 version, I notice they specifically mentioned the Executive and federal employees, not themselves.

I like the internet registration and update.

No tax returns.

Some of it I like, some of it I don’t.

Subtitle F—Promoting Accuracy, Integrity, and Security Through Voter-Verified Permanent Paper Ballot

Do you have anything against this?

Subtitle A—Financial Support for Election Infrastructure

Part 1—Voting System Security Improvement Grants

Sec. 3001. Grants for obtaining compliant paper ballot voting systems and carrying out voting system security improvements.

Sec. 3002. Coordination of voting system security activities with use of requirements payments and election administration requirements under Help America Vote Act of 2002.

Or this?

1 Like

That doesn’t answer the question.

Did the Utah State Legislature enact Utah election laws and rules with respect to their mail in voting system?

I wonder why? It’s just the regular govtrack website and link.

I don’t know, I’ve never had problems with govtrac

You are still not answering the question, which was about how unsolicited mail in voting is supposedly ripe for fraud.

Except not in Utah…they’re diffeRent, of course.

(In case you forgot what the question was about).

1 Like

I did not support the “stop the steal” because there was insufficient proof of the steal. That is very different than saying that voting and registration should not be tightened up to actually be able to determine if there is a steal and therefore prevent it.
Democrats have gone the opposite route. Allow the steal. Stop anyone from catching the steal.

1 Like

I changed the link to the overview of the bill. The other one was the text and maybe because it was so long, that was your issue.

Phones are persnickity.

I got it to work, just had to be patient.

There wasn’t a lot of detail in some of that first one.

“HR-1 IS Election Fraud”

No it isn’t.
It just makes election fraud easier to commit and harder to catch.

2 Likes

Not all counties do the 100% mail in voting. Without actually calling a county clerk to find the answer, you have to be an ACTIVE voter to get an unsolicited ballot. Not sure what defines an active voter. at least that is what I have found so far, but I gotta go so can’t get more detailed.

There are limitations to the process. They also require ID at the polls.

1 Like

The first 8 are good enough.

Allan

Of course they are.

1 Like

Just like there were the same or similar limitations to the unsolicited mail in ballots in other states.

So you’re now saying unsolicited mail ins are OK given the right circumstances.

Thanks…there’s a talking point dismantled.

2 Likes

What does that have to do with whether mail-in voting is prone to fraud or not?