HR-1 IS Election Fraud

Rather large bill and yet so many people have read every word to have such strong objections already.

Amazing!

1 Like

Why can’t we do both? make it easier to vote and prevent fraud.

1 Like

Stop it. Just say what you really mean. We don’t want to lose to dems any more.

1 Like

I see. So you are going with pelosis advice to vote for Bill to see what’s in it.
Not suprising

1 Like

xMejtFXIBl6ulagSd2

If any lessons are learned ( fat chance) from the 2020 “scamdemic” mail in voting debacle, voter rolls across the country are in desperate need of purging. Also, an absentee ballot should be requested from the election board and the voter verified. I did it for years long before this solicitation process was cooked up. But hey, the chaos and confusion strategy achieved it’s intended results!

2 Likes

Usually the case is both are inversely proportional.

Utah introduced 100% unsolicited mail-in voting in 2013 and Republicans have never complained about their system once. (and still aren’t) Why not? Why is Utah diffeRent?

1 Like

I believe we can acheive both. We will never get 100% safe and 100% ease of access. Let’s strive for BOTH as best we can. As for voter fraud, let’s set up a commission to investigate how real the fraud is. I recall trump had such commision 2 years ago headed by kris korbach. That found nothing.

Multiple studies have been done over the last few decades. By government, universities, and think tanks.

None have found enough voting fraud to effect any elections.

Something like 1300 cases, over 40 years, with billions of casted ballots.

Does not matter to cons…they know when more people vote, they tend to lose…so they do everything they can to make it harder to vote, and use the myth of voter fraud to justify their actions.

3 Likes

You know what that sounds like right?

No that’s not what I said at all.

But I’m sure you knew that.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

The people that believe these proposed changes will lead to more fraud will not be dissuaded.

Indeed we have already seen the “Since it’s being set up to create more fraud, we won’t be able to find any evidence of fraud” canard rolled out in this very thread…the first line of defense against a serious examination of one’s beliefs is to state that there’s no way to falsify them.

Nice to see it didn’t take long until someone rolled that out here.

So your data will crash against the wall of that particular defensive fortification.

1 Like

Perhaps their voting laws/ rules are Constitutionally managed by their State Legislature?
Just a wild guess.

Let’s add one more item to the HR.

MAKE ELECTION DAY A NATIONAL HOLIDAY!

1 Like

Read the rest of the words.

And government.

1 Like

Buy me AMMMMMMO!!!

3 Likes

I could support that. And a couple of things in this bill.

Mmmmm. How for example?