HR-1 IS Election Fraud

Oh I dunno. Ask Jimmie Carter, he was talking mail in voter fraud 15 years ago!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/heed-jimmy-carter-on-the-danger-of-mail-in-voting-11586557667

2 Likes

No, Iā€™m saying there is apparently a criteria in their explanation. you must be an ACTIVE voter. I donā€™t have their definition of what that constitutes. Is that someone who has voted in the past 5 elections? Someone who has voted in the past 2 elections? What constitutes an ACTIVE voter. They donā€™t send them to all REGISTERED voters.

There is a difference that means something in the way that is written.

And quit telling me what I said because you obviously arenā€™t listening.

I wasnā€™t asking what Jimmy Carter thinks. I was asking why havent Republicans had a problem with Utah for the last 7 years if unsolicited mail-in voting is prone to widespread fraud?

Neither did Pennsylvania or Georgia. Why is PA prone to fraud but not UT?

63% of eu countries ban mail in ballots except for citizens living overseas. 22% of eu countries ban all mail in voting. Those that allow mail in ballots require ID and a valid reason for receiving a mail in ballot. These countries have learned the hard way that mail in voting is not secure and that a lot of fraud happens with mail in voting.

2 Likes

The states that sent out unsolicited ballots did the same thing.

They werenā€™t sent to everyoneā€¦only to people who had voted in the previous two elections.

Pennsylvania didnā€™t have unsolicited ballots sentā€¦you had to request oneā€¦and the request got the same scrutiny that one gets for requesting to vote absentee.

So there was no real difference between how itā€™s done in Utah and how it was done in other states.

Only one that might have been different is Nevada.

1 Like

You aRe coRRect

I donā€™t believe that was the question I answered.

Now you want to nit pick my answer and pretend like it doesnā€™t answer a totally different question?

I think you are under the impression Iā€™m arguing a point Iā€™m not trying to make. I only answered why UT may be different than other states. The claim was made UT was 100% mail in voting, which is not true as itā€™s county by county and not all counties are doing unsolicited mail in voting and there is apparently a limitation to active voters.

Any election irregularity argument you are trying to read into my posts is on you.

That was never the intended purpose of answering the first post I replied to.

You guys won, why are you all still so pissy about it? :wink:

Do you this his post sounds like someone arguing for second amendment restrictions except itā€™s the right to vote?

Because in my mind thatā€™s what a universal background check argument sounds like

Do you realize there are no diminished rights?

You want universal background checks to vote? A $200+ poll tax? A test? Submit fingerprints? ā€œSpecial IDā€ you have to present on demand? Have to tell any cop who asks who you voted for?

3 Likes

And we are pointing out that Utah is no different than the other states that offered the mail in balloting option.

Maybe you werenā€™t making this argumentā€¦but others are.

So far, thereā€™s only one diffeRence between Utah and the other mail in states.

1 Like

Um, you sure about that.

There were many states (I think around nine) that went 100% unsolicited to all on the voter rolls without any verification or restrictions based on previous voter activity.

1 Like

I donā€™t like the blind mailing and I donā€™t like dirty registration rolls. And I really donā€™t like using the latter to mail the former.

Ballots should be semi-controlled documents.

2 Likes

No i donā€™t. Thatā€™s it! I donā€™t want any more restrictions on the right to own arms as compared to the right to vote. I want both to be as free as possible

Then you need to take away the restrictions on the 2nd.

No right is diminished. No voter ID. No gun ID.

2 Likes

So what? Are we listening to EU countries now? US voting system can be made safe and secure.

You guys want to suppress citizen voting once again.

Allan

Letā€™s see. The only legitimate elections in the past 50 years were:

2016, 2004, 2000, 1988, 1984, 1980, 1972

:grinning:

3 Likes