How will Biden's gas price hike play with voters?

Probably drawing from articles of Zion. That evil left. You guys don’t even know how old your boogeymen are

marcuse cigar

Exactly.

Well, obviously you have no interest in anything except sniping and hurling insults. Good to know who you are right up front.

You haven’t presented an argument other than arghl blarghl new world order. It’s not like you set forth a pointed argument other than THE LEFT!!!

When you start typing in bumper stickers I’ll address ya.

Immiseration for the will to power is evil.

Not doing this. It was fun the first 726 times though i admit.

It’s all they have.

2 Likes

That’s funny given the exchange.

You make it sound like a choice. You have no choice.

No, it’s not. It’s enabling.

Yes it is

Enabling garbage like new world order discussion fully knowing what it draws on originally and some instances still. Yes it’s enabling but i am not sure you realize that.

You are living in a “new world order” - a Marcusian World.

2 Likes

That’s different from what the poster is referencing to whom you said it’s all we got.

Whether this is a matrix version of Marcuse is a separate discussion.

All idiots believe in a new world order. The only thing that changes is the “order”.

The Green Dream is a new world order. So is free healthcare. Minimum basic wage. All of it.

2 Likes

Read the script, then you’ll know it’s the discussion.

1 Like

Biden did that. Let’s Go Brandon

1 Like

You make anything else illegal.

4 Likes

Why don’t the oil producers charge less or increase capacity so that GVs are more attractive then EVs? Biden and company aren’t the ones keeping the prices high. They know it will hurt them politically, they don’t want them to be high.

The stupidity of environmentalists

• The US shipped 15.3mn metric tons of coal to China in 2021, up nearly five-fold from 3.1mn tons in 2020, according to shipbroker Banchero Costa
• The coal was shipped in oil burning vessels
• China burned the coal in their power plants to produce electricity
• Chinese factories used the electricity to manufacture solar panels
• Solar panels were shipped via oil burning ships to the U.S.
• The U.S. installs these solar panels and calls it “emissions free” electricity
• The “emissions free” electricity is used to charge the batteries made in China that power the electric cars.

2 Likes