How will Biden's gas price hike play with voters?

You make anything else illegal.

4 Likes

Why donā€™t the oil producers charge less or increase capacity so that GVs are more attractive then EVs? Biden and company arenā€™t the ones keeping the prices high. They know it will hurt them politically, they donā€™t want them to be high.

The stupidity of environmentalists

ā€¢ The US shipped 15.3mn metric tons of coal to China in 2021, up nearly five-fold from 3.1mn tons in 2020, according to shipbroker Banchero Costa
ā€¢ The coal was shipped in oil burning vessels
ā€¢ China burned the coal in their power plants to produce electricity
ā€¢ Chinese factories used the electricity to manufacture solar panels
ā€¢ Solar panels were shipped via oil burning ships to the U.S.
ā€¢ The U.S. installs these solar panels and calls it ā€œemissions freeā€ electricity
ā€¢ The ā€œemissions freeā€ electricity is used to charge the batteries made in China that power the electric cars.

2 Likes

Could it be retribution for Biden killing the keystone XL pipeline?

Maybe a possibility. That cost big oil big bucks.

Letā€™s Go Brandon!!

1 Like

I want a free EV. Dear President should buys me one.

Letā€™s Go Brandon.

1 Like

Chinese are opportunities. And they gave some American miners jobs

Sure did waste a lot of energy shipping that dirty coal with dirty oceanic vessels.

A genuine environmentalist would oppose long distance shipping over local transport options.

1 Like

There is nothing genuine in the world.

1 Like

Sure are lots of planet heroes stuck behind keyboards.

1 Like

Use ocean vessels to ship coal to China. China burns the coal without a care for the environment in part to provide the energy to produce solar panels. Ocean vessels ship them back here so we can go ā€œgreenā€.

2 Likes

They donā€™t want the average citizen to buy any car, they want you on the bus.

6 Likes

There is an argument to be made that they just want us dead.

1 Like

Theyā€™ve told me they canā€™t wait until I die.

5 Likes

This is what a world would look like that these people are pushing. Of course unless you live in Venezuela gas is 8 cents a gallon and Iran 10 cents a gallon.

It is so insanely wasteful and doesnā€™t even get discussed by the planet warriors.

Thatā€™s because they canā€™t think. Green energy just comes about by fairy dust.

2 Likes

It wonā€™t be covered by our press, theyā€™ll just air more January 6th commentary.

Pretty boy?

And that will rest on libs/Biden voters shoulders.

For forum libsā€¦we warned you. But you all denied, lied and attacked anyone that did so.

Your to blameā€¦no one elseā€¦not even Trump.

But look on bright sideā€¦you have Jan 6th Kangaroo court going on.

1 Like

lol, no.