How will Biden's gas price hike play with voters?

Good luck with that.

Sure are lots of oil industry heroes stuck behind keyboards.

You could lead by example and cease using any product related to oil.

Let us know how that works out for you.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s an inconvenient truth they donā€™t want to discuss.

3 Likes

The Ronald Reagan look alike.

He burned with a mission to fight spending, taxes and deficits.
Anything else was fodder for negotiation.

1 Like

Yesā€¦where individual is forced to submit to the machine.

Thatā€™s libs world.

3 Likes

Why donā€™t you charge less for your labor?

5 Likes

Silly libsā€¦if only they had a brain. Seriously, they are totally clueless in manufacturing, mining etc or even the know how. Theyā€™re driven by emotions and only emotions.

4 Likes

Noā€¦they need workers to take care of em.

1 Like

He was bought and paid for by Koch brothers.

2 Likes

Why? I donā€™t support ceasing the use and production of all oil based products.

When you assumeā€¦

So whereā€™s your line?

1 Like
  1. Iā€™m not trying to compete against an alternative technology, like EVs.
  2. My employer decides how much to charge our clients for my labor, not me.

If the oil industry is weird about loosing out to EVs, its up to them, not the government, to charge less. They arenā€™t being held back by the government. Then could reopen refineries or use some of those unused leases for oil.

Line for what? I donā€™t understand your question.

That will just keep Trump contemporary and remind people how affordable life was with him as President.

As stupid as censoring him was. Trump quit sticking his foot in his mouth when they did that.

I seeā€¦not willing to walk your talk.

2 Likes

Pretty funny.

You betcha.

Biden made Trump a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  prophet.

During a campaign stop on Nov. 2, 2020, then-President Donald Trump touted the low gasoline prices of the time and warned that if Joe Biden became president, Americans would end up paying $7, $8, even $9 a gallon.

Trump also said that, in response to those high gas prices, the Biden administration would tell people to get rid of their cars.

ā€œItā€™s an incredible thing thatā€™s happened over the last few years, a lot of great things,ā€ said Trump. ā€œAnd youā€™re paying, what, $2 a gallon for your gasoline? Thatā€™s okay.ā€

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/michael-w-chapman/trump-2020-if-biden-becomes-president-youll-pay-7-gallon-gas

Less than 2 years laterā€¦word for ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  wordā€¦

3 Likes

This makes no sense. How would I ā€œwalkā€ my ā€œtalkā€? What technology, like EVs, do I need to lower my prices to compete with?

There you areā€¦flailing awayā€¦with a scintillating retort.