How will Biden's gas price hike play with voters?

I’m sure the batteries will be charged twice as fast throughout the rolling blackouts predicted this summer…

1 Like

Hmmm

Most of those former Bernie Bros believed Biden would buy them Teslas and give them six-figure jobs with a 3-day work week.

3 Likes

The modern theory is BS. There are consequences to printing vast amounts of new money.

They try to force gasoline so high as to try and force one to go EV.

I’m not going to do it. I don’t like the idea of limited range EV’s to start with and i never have nor ever will pay 60,000 for a car.

Brandon and company have no intentions to bring down gas prices either. Ever upward.

They will have to be replaced to bring down the prices.

5 Likes

That’s what most Liberals fail to understand. They foolishly believe they will be rewarded for their support of the destruction of America and given an honored place at the table. Little do they realize they are being used and history tells us the “useful idiots” are generally the first to be eliminated when no longer of value.

5 Likes

Historically you are right. It has happened a number of times.

2 Likes

I can’t disagree with that. Most people can’t afford a $60,000 electric car.
Also, these cars run on batteries, and batteries do not produce electricity, they store it. The electricity must be produced by coal, nuclear or gas fired power plants.

2 Likes

Shhhhhh you aren’t supposed to mention that. :grinning:

3 Likes

Those are features, not bugs.

1 Like

I guess each of us look at things differently but it’s my believe that most people find $5+ gas, skyrocketing inflation and food shortages to be a serious problem, not a feature.
I think Biden’s rock-bottom approval numbers support that belief.

Progs are not “most people”.

2 Likes

But they are still too numerous.

And the propaganda media highlight them.

1 Like

Bumper stickers. You are late to the game with the useful idiots and seat at the table. That’s so 2010.

They are actually paying farmers not to farm fields in the name of climate change.

3 Likes

They have been doing it since the 70s.

1 Like

Please enlighten us with tales of the wonderful gifts and treasures the Left has bestowed upon you for your undying loyalty. What executive position do you hope to occupy in this “New World Order?” Or, perhaps you believe your compensation depends on your need?

No problem but first can i have time period.

Poor papa bush. He throws one term into a speech and you guys take it up as a banner

Food shortages? What food shortages?

Going to be a very bad look if we see food shortages here and famine elsewhere.

2 Likes