How to destroy a nation

Why do you choose to stay in America instead of moving to any other country? Would you like to live in Saudi Arabia or Iran? If not, why not? If your answer is no, you would not prefer to live in Saudi Arabia or Iran, you have answered your own question. I hope you seriously would not assert that a majority of Muslims in a country would not be “converting” everyone to Islam and living under Sharia law. Or if enough people who think like Nutzio-Cortez gained control, they wouldn’t turn our country in a third world hell hole as quickly as possible…

If you believe the greatness of being American is greater than the greatness of being anything else, you have admitted you understand our uniqueness. Otherwise, you would be just as content living in Venezuela or North Korea…

and if the argument works against men, than why not against women?
If I were to say why can’t women keep their legs closed?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No I didn’t! Because what you’re saying
is politically accepted in today’s society and cool, and what I’m saying
is blasphemy!!!

It’s ok, I’m a Conservative. You can go ahead and call me a Sexist for saying
that even though I’m not. I kind of expect it at this point for not falling in line
and being Politically Correct through the Democratic Politicians eyes.

Makes me feel sorta rebellious.

You’re right, that everyone should be held accountable the same if they are racist, regardless if they are democrat or republican. It still doesn’t give a good reason to justify our President for having said things like Obama is a Muslim or make racial generalizations against immigrants.

1 Like

In the last several posts, I’ve been trying to explain American culture. Several years ago, Chevy had an ad that had a slogan ( with an American flag in the background) " Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and Chevrolet." Anyone remember that commercial besides me? I doubt there’s anyone at least my age who doesn’t fully get that commercial. We know what America is, what we stand for, what our flag represents and how well, in one short commercial, how Chevy captured us…

For generations, men have fought for, and given their lives for the ideas expressed in that commercial. Some gave their lives to keep the symbol of that expression from being dishonored. Today, the government has so programmed our youth, that they can’t even identify the things that make us great and unique, let alone admit our greatness. Wearing a hat that says " Make America Great Again" has been successfully rebranded as hate speech and offensive. This slogan alone is enough to send the wussified bunch of pansies the left has made of our young men, into such fits, that they need therapy to resume functioning.

The only thing they seem willing to fight for is the right to murder unborn children. Fight and die for America? No, America is a racist, bigoted, arrogant nation that has only risen by theft and oppression of others. We deserve to die…

And we will.

I’ve spent plenty of time in other countries and have lived all over America to boot.

There is no such thing as one unique American culture

There never has been.

It is not an “attack”. Any negative connotations of saying “there is no such thing as one unique American culture” are connotations you put there, not me.

I’m stating facts.

You’re the one making value judgements.

That’s exactly right.

The part where you think it somehow makes us better than them.

So people in other countries aren’t unique? They don’t have distinct cultures?

Basically your view of the world boils down to “America” and “Not America.”

That’s ridiculous.

I think Obama is Muslim, and I never knew that Trump said that he was.

I don’t agree with everything that Trump says, and at times I think that
he should dial it back a little bit. At other times, I think that his straight forwardness
is exactly what politics has needed for quite some time.

Illegal things are illegal for a reason. In America if you do something illegal,
you should be punished under due process of the law. Unfortunately, we live
in evil times where there is a two tier justice system, and a double standard
for what Democrat Politicians can say and do, and simply get away with it,
and when Republicans are automatically considered guilty.

If Obama was a Muslim he was the most poor excuse for a Muslim I have ever seen.

He didn’t pray towards Mecca five times a day, he ate pork frequently, he has never made the Hajj (all Muslims who have the means to travel there are required to make a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once), and he went to a Christian church regularly while he was in office.

So if he was a Muslim he was very bad at being one.

He was a pretty bad President.

He was a middle of the pack President who has been elevated by the Administrations that bookend his time in office.

1 Like

Better? Like racist, I’m guessing this is another term you won’t bother to define.

Would you say America is a land of “better” opportunity? If we aren’t, why do so many millions want to move here?
Better economy?
Better standard of living?
Better freedoms?
Better technology?
Better health care?
Better natural resources?
Better form of government?
What exactly?

I suspect when you say better you mean more deserving of respect and decency. Nope, I don’t believe that but I also am not going to apologize or feel guilty for the blessings we have been given as Americans either.

Of course they’re unique. That’s part of what I’m talking about. Patriotism- ideas that people will fight and die for. Yes, other people in their own countries feel as strongly about their nation as we do about ours. American patriotism is under attack…

So you think that the US is going to turn into Saudi Arabia?

Do you know what happens to second-generation Muslims in the US, as a general rule?

They liberalize, and adapt to “American Culture”.

American patriotism is not “under attack”.

Nationalism is, and rightfully so.

1 Like

There’s s fine line between the two. Our previous leaders have allowed other nations to take advantage of us for so long, maybe we’re overdue for a little nationalism to restore us to our greatness. Must we be mediocre to satisfy you liberals?

You missed the point, and evidently the post that clarified my statement. It doesn’t matter who replaces us, the point is we are not having enough children to perpetuate our culture.

Patriotism = The Civil Rights movement, Operation Overlord, etc.

Nationalism = Verdun and the Somme.