How to destroy a nation

This thread could go in the politics category, but I put it here because I believe the issue is spiritual rather than political.

Ephesians 6:12 says " For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Jeremiah 17:9 says" The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked: who can know it?

The instrument of our destruction is government, which is comprised of individuals with wicked hearts, but the master behind the plan of destruction is Satan.

I believe America is unique among all the nations of the world, founded by the providence of God and as such, has been a particular target of Satans wrath since we began to rise as a nation. God has preserved us because historically we have worshipped him and fulfilled the purposes of his plan, but we have been turning from God and are going the way of Rome. Satan will succeed in bringing about our downfall. He has been working systematically, step by step on specific things to destroy us- that is to reduce us to insignificance for God’s use and having a role in end time events.

I have some specific things I believe Satan has been successfully doing to destroy us and I will be posting them shortly in separate posts in this thread to keep the OP from becoming a multi page wall of text…

2 Likes

I believe injecting things like God or Satan into America’s political reality serves no purpose other than attempting to absolve people of poor decision making skills or character.

10 Likes

If you don’t believe in God and Satan, then I would agree with you…

In a dictatorship the government rules by force. Force is a tactic of Satan and he would rule the entire world by force if he could. God won’t let him. So how does Satan use a government, whose power is limited by a constitution, to destroy said nation? By creating a nation of people who stand for nothing and will therefore tolerate anything.

There are 5 main things that men will fight and die for: 1. Their God, 2. Their families, 3. Their country, 4. Their land/ wealth and 5. Their freedom. Almost everything boils down to one of these. Remove these and you have where we are today. How did this happen?

1 Like

God Bless America!!!
:us::us::us::us::us::us::us:

Satan reminds me of dictators who have ruled other parts of the World
before. Murdering so many innocent people, and bringing so much
evil within this world by doing so.

Big Government being forced upon people, reminds me of what a dictatorship ultimately becomes over time.

Proud to be an American, and live in a land with so many Freedoms.
Until taken away by Big Government, and even then, I’ll still fight the good
fight going down in what I believe, and still be proud of what my Lady Liberty
use to be. :us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us:

What Constitutional Freedoms have been taken from you by the Federal Government?

Other than the freedom of owning other human beings?

List them all here please!

Thanks!

I’ve listed them several times on this site before.
“Political Correctness”???

First off, since I am a male, I’ve lost any freedoms for if I do get a lady pregnant,
to have any say what-so-ever if she can keep the baby long enough for
me to take care of the child, if she wants nothing to do with it.

The Democratic Party says I should be ashamed to be a white male, and that
I have white male privilege, with in actuality, I live in a very Liberal Democrat
state, where most of my friends are Liberals, and one of the first things they
do and say is that I’m automatically a racist, just because.

So I’m flipping the script on them Dem Dems. I say it’s Democrat privilege, to not automatically be called a Racist, or a Sexist, or a homophobe, or anything discriminating, because let’s all face the truth folks in America! If a Democrat Politician does or says something that is Racist or sexist, or discriminatory, it’s ok. They get away with it. No big deal. Right? If a Republican, or a Conservative, or a Trump supporter does the same thing it’s the end of their life, and they will be crushed.

Hence, there being DEMOCRAT PRIVELAGE. lol!

Between the Declaration of Independence and the writing of the Constitution our Founding fathers tossed all their lofty notions about the creator and the rights of mankind into the dustbin as they made a pact with Satan in the acceptance of the institution of slavery.

What hollow words these became: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–” on May 29, 1790 when the US Constitution was ratified and blacks were not given their creator endowed unalienable freedom to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Our founders danced with the devil and we are still healing from the wounds that dance gave us.

1 Like

Again! Which Constitutional Freedoms have you lost?

Even before our nation came into being men could be left out of the loop if they got a woman pregnant.

That was never a Constitutional Freedom.

My Democratic Party has never had a Platform Plank stating any white male need be ashamed to be a white male.

Nor would any such nonexistent platform plank be a lost Constitutional freedom.

You need better friends if they are judging you a racist without evidence.

But again, their judgements, if they are really happening are not evidence that you have lost any Constitutional Freedoms.

But thanks for that flailing failing to actually substantiate your specious claims at having lost Constitutional Freedoms.

:hugs:

1 Like

The Bible says" Righteousness exhalteth a nation but sin is a reproach to any people" and the nation that forgets God will be turned into hell. The attack on God began in 1963 when an atheist successfully sued to have prayer removed from schools. Since then God has been removed, primarily by the efforts of the Democrat party, from not only our school houses, but our statehouses, our courthouses and pretty much every area of public domain. Christians are mocked, ridiculed, persecuted, ignored, labeled as liars, haters and bigots. The DNC actually booed God at their 2012 convention and removed him from their platform.

The attack on and removal of God is the biggest factor in our coming demise…

2 Likes

Another way is to simply label anyone who has a different opinion as having a flawed character, being mentally ill or simply stupid. Different points of view based on their own merit must not be tolerated.

Different is not necessarily inherently bad, it depends on the standard being used.

Our Founding Fathers attacked and removed GOD from our nation when they wrote and ratified the Constitution.

Since then our pols have tried to pay lip service to putting him back in our Nation, from time to time, like the added “In God we trust” on our specie or the Red Scare addition of “under God” to the Pledge of Allegiance.

But God knows better.

It isn’t the Liberals, the Communists, the Atheists that have God flummoxed in regards America, it is the hypocrites who invoke his name from the soap box of the town square, but out of sight they drop their pretense at reverence and behave every bit as Godless as any evil Liberal, Communist, Atheist.

3 Likes

So you say Democrats are more powerful than GOD?

So you say us mere mortals are more powerful than your GOD?

LOL

GOD has not been removed form any State House, any School, any Court House or any other purview of public domain.

That just isn’t a true claim.

Christians are mocked, ridiculed, persecuted, ignored, labeled as liars, haters and bigots.

I only do that with the ones deserving to be mocked, ridiculed, ignored, labeled as liars, haters, and bigots.

GOD had a seat at the 2012 DNC Convention?

Who knew?

You say he was booed?

Which GOD was that?

Once again you say mere mortals removed GOD from their Party Platform?

Not much of a GOD if he didn’t smite them Democrats for the cat calls and the removal from their Party platform.

:grinning:

1 Like

A republic of free citizens is by nature a secular institution. Separation of the church and the state is paramount to the preservation of liberty; a religious state inherently favors members of its own faith over minority faiths. This leads to tyranny. Government by the people must be blind to the faith of the citizentry, showing neither favor or disfavor in its institutions.

Faith is reserved for the citizen and the church. The republican government cannot interfere what rightfully belongs to the citizen and his church. That relationship is sacred and the right to worship CAN NEVER be infringed upon.

By the same token the church must stay out of the operation of the republic, as its biases against other theists and nonbelievers will manifest itself, destabilizing the republic.

1 Like

What is your proof of this?

If a man got a woman pregnant, up until the 1980s, he had to marry her.

Any unmarried woman who got pregnant and did not get married was shunned and had to give up the baby.

Very much a patriarchal thing.

If they hadn’t accepted slavery the Constitution would never have been ratified.

And the fight to abolish slavery started immediately afterward.

You’re comparing us to the people of Judah and Israel during the Old Testament, who removed God time and time again, were punished for it, returned to God for a couple of years and then went back to Baal and other gods for some reason?

Yet the Isrealites still exist today, 2000+ years later, and we’ll be in existence 2000 years from now, too.

Forced religious observance in a public institution is anti-republicanism at its core.

The state can not compel someone to observe religious traditions they do not adhere to.

Prayer in public institutions such as schools is acceptable if it is entirely voluntary and there is no state coercion. Also, the state actors must make every accommodation necessary for the non-theists and alternate theists, allowing them to leave and return without being accosted once the said prayer is finished.

To push faith upon the non faithful is both arrogant and immoral.

1 Like

In all honesty, they kicked the proverbial can down the road for the next generation to solve.

It was an unavoidable moral failing, but a moral failing nonetheless. Because they could not solve the issue 700,000 people had to die a generation later to settle it once and for all.

1 Like