How to destroy a nation

To continue the process of my OP:

The idea of the nuclear family must also be destroyed. The destruction of the had been underway for decades too. Satan had to remove the influence of Mothers and Fathers ( especially if they are Christians) in the home. Get them both in the workforce, leaving control of the children more and more in government run schools and day care. Encourage and promote promiscuity, sexual freedom, women’s lib, no contest divorce. Normalize adultery, fornication, homosexuality. Introduce the ideas of transgenderism ( especially to kindergarten children who believe anything) and voila… You get a 50% divorce rate, broken homes, 70% of children born out of wedlock, increased dependence on government, and the family is destroyed.

Just a few posts ago you were saying that people would fight for freedom… now you list a bunch of freedoms that are tools of Satan.

What gives?

Ok either we are a free people or we are not.

Because you are talking out of both sides of your mouth on this one.

If one’s actions do not infringe on the basic rights of others then the state has no moral say in the matter. James banging Jane without a marriage license does not infringe on anyone else’s rights. Not the state’s business.

Women’s liberation was fixing a wrong that we as a species enshrined into our societies. Women are citizens. As such they are free and equal to men in all matters of political and social standings.

Amen! Testify!

1 Like

Wrong. Do you realize that while driving to my church last Christmas to celebrate the holiday (paid day off) I saw fewer IXOYE fish on the backs of cars, fewer churches on every corner, fewer advertisements for Christian singles on buses, and got to choose from ONLY three Christian radio stations on my car stereo? And no one wished me a Merry Christmas the entire trip! And now there are increasing numbers of non-Christians out there who are trying to be as assertive in the cultural marketplace with their beliefs as I am with mine - and they expect to be treated as equals!

I tell you, this nation has become a hellscape for Christians who simply want to worship in peace…

1 Like

If men don’t want to be put in that position, maybe they should try keeping their pants on.

(Hey, if the argument works against women why not against men?)

Roe V Wade legalized abortion 46 years ago. It is a freedom women have in this country. This is an issue that people on both sides have fought about and killed about. All freedoms have limits and consequences. We had a civil war in our country over freedom. I would argue that the fight for one of those freedoms is good and the fight for the other is evil and I’ll bet you know which I deem good and which I deem evil. Not all freedoms are equal and good in God’s eyes.

I wasn’t even talking about abortion.

There were other freedoms that you listed as bad.

Why is the Freedom of homosexuality bad while other freedoms are good?

If you are saying sex outside of marriage does not have consequences that affect society, then please explain an increasing divorce rate, people killed in jealous rages, the spreading of STD s, broken homes… Sex is one of the most powerful tools Satan has to bring about destruction.

Really? Because in my life, consensual sex between adults has been pretty awesome.

I never said it didn’t affect society.

I said it doesn’t infringe on the rights of others.

Greed’s more powerful. Just as damaging, and it gets less attention than sex.

I started with the premise that the problem is spiritual. God has a plan and was instrumental in raising up our nation to carry out that plan and Satan wants, and will be successful in bringing it down. Homosexuality is definitely not part of God’s plan…

You ask why homosexuality is not a good freedom? Not only is it an abomination to God, but it defies his command to be fruitful and multiply. You probably aren’t aware, or care ( part of the " bringing down process"), that the US, and all of the other “Christian” nations are no longer having enough children to sustain themselves. With a birthrate of less than 2 children per couple, Satan wins by attrition. But on the positive side for all the tolerant, multi-cultural people, the average Muslim couple is having 8 children! Hope you like Sharia law…I will be too old in 25 years to care, if I’m still here. Good for you though!!

Wait… is this all based on replacement theory?

Oh good lord.

Are you suggesting that if their sexual orientation is outlawed, homosexuals will resign themselves to hetero relationships and start breeding?

I think I might be backing away before we start talking about the Quiverfull movement.

Not at all!! I am talking about having to remove the ideas from people that they will defend to the death. God is right at the top. Any belief or idea that undermines belief in God and his authority is a prime thing that Satan will use, and sex is perhaps the biggest area of deception at his disposal.

God’s incorrect, quaint, unrealistic views on sex have to be done away with…

So, you’ve lost your right to not have your feelings hurt…very PC.

And you’ve lost your right to control a woman’s body.

I see.

Ok, but also the Democrats told him he has to be ashamed of being a white male! And his friends call him a racist, apparently.

Sex is wonderful. Divorce rate has more to do with destigmatizing divorce and empowering women than sex outside of marriage. That’s just a symptom of a bigger problem for divorce. Disease? Most STDs are easily curable. Only a couple are serious. Safe sex practices handle that pretty well.

I don’t see premarital sex as the problem. I doubt those who saved themselves for marriage have a significantly higher or lower divorce rate than those who didn’t. Considering how important sex is in a relationship, I would want my sons and daughters to make sure they are sexually compatible with a prospective mate before marrying.

1 Like