How the Pandemic Defeated America

Who said it was?

Nowhere near a tsunami. Its the whole country, 75k vs NY 30k. It’s a spike that was expected and is currently trending down. Like I said, hopefully that trend continues.

Yes, and this is good news. Another trend I hope continues.

Nah, since you brought it up we can touch on it. If so many medical professionals have used it with success, why insist on discounting it? Vitamin C has been touted as a helpful therapeutic throughout this as well, but you’ve decided to praise its use. HCQ works for some. Hatred of the president from some has made it a political football. How about getting politics out of medicine and let doctors treating patients make the call?

1 Like

Lots of reasons. Teachers only see kids 8 of the 24 hours a day. A lot goes on in those other 16 hours.

A lot, really.

Distraction aside, kids are connected. Kids teach their elders new tech. How it’s always gone.

Which has nothing to do with my point.

If a business requites a college degree or specialization beyond high school, it’s not the fault of public schools that they’re not prepared for qualifications far beyond what most public schools can provide.

Yikes. Aren’t they (the press) supposed to be the most informed? :grimacing:

Is Admiral Giroir a Trump hater?

How about Dr. Birx?

Dr. Birx: Randomized trials show benefit for remdesivir, but not hydroxychloroquine

3 Likes

Democrat hoax.

The whole of February

That was the table he laid.

Everything else since is how can Donald make Donald look good.

Democrat hoax to Dr. Birx is “pathetic” this very day. It’s all just a clown show and he has been happy to be the Clown Star.

Not serious. Petty insults. Whining about not being liked. Insisting that covid briefings are about his ratings.

It’s just all a sick little Celebrity Apprentice game show where he doesn’t stand a chance of winning because he thinks it’s all about his favorite president him.

3 Likes

Still not one tangible thing. Not one.

Feelings. He wasn’t serious enough. He was mean.

The whole month of February.
Jan 29 Task Force Formed with Fauci as #2 and SME. Fauci is now The Voice.

Jan 31 Travel Restricted from China

Feb 2 'Rona declared a public health emergency

The first community spread wasn’t identified until Feb 26.

TDS does not trump truth.

1 Like

Losing the entire month of February, calling it Democrat Hoax, not being serious. It’s how he set the table for any Covid Response from him. It was always going to go away in a couple of weeks. He couldn’t have been more wrong. And now we can’t catch up, half the country still treats it like a hoax, and Donnie’s feefees are still hurt because he makes him look bad and everyone is mean to him and it’s so unfair and his RRRAAATTTIIINNNGGGSSS.

1 Like

If this wasn’t a case study of why you need people with knowledge in charge of government agencies, I don’t know what else could.

TDS. Plain and simple. Ignore the truth and blindly follow the narrative. History is what we say it is.

I think I’ll steal from Robin DiAngelo and call it “lib fragility”.

1 Like

so do dozen of other drugs, the only reason why people are so strongly defending HCQ is because Trump promised it was a miracle drug that would save lives.

off the top of your head can you name two other drugs currently being mass used to combat COVID?

Fauci doesn’t have knowledge?

Fauci isn’t in charge of anything.
he is an adviser.

The current head of HHS is a Lawyer who was appointed to de-fund Abortion and Obamacare.

Fauci has been in charge of the government medical response since January.

1 Like

No that would be Mike Pence.
Facui is an adviser on the COVID Task-force.

second and command on the Task-Force is Deborah Birx.
Birx is quite well suited for the job though she is shut down a lot by Pence and Trump.

though I don’t have much faith in the COVID task force.
since they made the head of the CDC publicly attack his own department at a press event.

The COVID task force seem more forced on popularity then combating the virus at this point.

You’re boring me. Fauci has been in charge. Running it. Making the decisions. I’m not talking about titles. The SME has the power unless he gives it up, which Fauci has not done.

Trump and Pence are running the show.

look at school opening.

Trump wants the school to open, so CDC released their guidelines.

Trump didn’t like those guidelines so he made the head of the CDC speak at the COVID-Press briefing and attacking his own department.

Trump want school to open so he had DeVos earmark federal fund ONLY for school that open, if you do online classes no relief money.

If Facui was in charge why didn’t America go into full shutdown in March?

Trump and Pence cannot open schools.

You aren’t paying attention. Who told you he disagreed? Larry Brilliant certainly did, even when Fauci wanted to shut down part of it.