How the Pandemic Defeated America

He called it the biggest game changer in the history of Medicine
It turned out to be an okay drug on select few people.

1 Like

Your TDS is boring me. It is not possible for you to have anything on the moon. Only Americans have ever been.

Communication has been worse than the actual practice. And the media was happy to help them with that, or at least to not try to clear things up.
Trump would have come off better if he had just said “now here are some medical people to explain things to you.”
My position is the actual practice is a lot more important, pandemic wise, that the spiel. Any state organizations won’t have gone through checking Trump’s tweets in order to make decisions…and neither should anyone else.

I know its TDS to blame the President for the faults of the executive branch of government.

1 Like

This is fascinating.

3 Likes

Trump would be better if he stop promising stuff he has no ability to deliver.

This whole HQC stuff has nothing to do with it “Working”
It has everything to do with Trump being unable to admit he was wrong, hence why he is linking videos of doctors who think lizard people run the world government and Demons give you cancer.

I absolutely agree. He also feels like he has to add his own weird two cents even when he stays relatively on script. He did it today.

If HQC doesn’t work, it wouldn’t have worked if Trump had never said anything about it. So far, the only study that indicated it might be harmful had to be withdrawn. This side show did nothing to slow down the development of a vaccine, so far as I can tell.

I’ll agree with that too with the caveat that all pols do and should stop.

like where he spent a part of his pandemic briefing complying about mail in voting.

He was asked about it by the media, was he not?

1 Like

so he clearly can’t say no.

That’s one opinion. One I reject. But whatevs.

Come on man. It’s a press conference. What happens when a President doesn’t answer a question at a press conference?

“Trump Refuses Tough Question!”

Everybody hates him. We know. We get it.

Of course you do, how could you not?

Ooh, a meme.

Donald made his bed. Now he’s lying in it and crying because it’s still covered in covid and everyone is so unfair to him for everything he didn’t do.

1 Like

But whatevs

Ooh, a meme first.

More TDS. I gave you the truth on a silver platter.

Here’s an article in the Washington Post regarding Biden’s claims about himself as opposed to Trump in handling this. Being the WashPo, they are naturally anti Trump and concentrate, for Trump, on exactly the thing where he is weakest…his mouth. He did indeed verbally soft pedal how bad the virus might be.
But again…the travel restrictions. And, being the WashPo they leave out the part about Biden referring to Trump as hysterical and xenophobic the very day after Trump instituted the restrictions.
The main point (from my view)…Biden was speaking to crowds in March. That hardly fits with his current claim of speaking out for social distancing in early March. If he did, then the worse for him for supporting it and then having meetings in crowds.
Ah…but that was Biden…that doesn’t excuse Trump. Well, those are going to be your two choices (though I don’t think either of us have decisions to make on that account)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/04/how-specific-were-bidens-recommendations-coronavirus/

No, you gave me a Hefty bag of excuses and blaming for Donald’s failure to act in February, his Democrat Hoax shuffle and jive, his 15 down to one reality show failure.