How the Caravan will be handled outside of stupidity

I remember seeing a study that the earth was flat. :roll_eyes:

In any event, then there is The Active Denial System which would encourage the invading caravan to quickly retreat and thereby REPEL the invasion.

JWK

President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered ā€œTo provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasionsā€.

But thatā€™s not what you wrote. You said rubber bullets and other more lethal means. Canā€™t go back and change what you said and meant. You want to see our military use force dont you? That will show them. Right???

And you probably believed it too didnā€™t you.

How many units do we have equipped with the ADS?

Trump said on a Thursday before the election on the following Tuesday that he was gonna issue an executive order on immigration ā€œsometimeā€ next week. This guy is slick. He knows how to play you guys perfectly.

And the way you can tell is watching how emotional you guys are while defending him. Itā€™s like heā€™s David Koresh or something. Except you guys have forsaken all semblance of Christianity and humanity for a con man.

Wait, thatā€™s exactly the same thing.

2 Likes

Those people were a deadly threat manā€¦ Please make up your mind what side of this you are on.

lol - You are literally talking about the exact type of people that built this country.

Your attitude is disgusting.

Provide a link so we can discuss the context.

:roll_eyes:

I get the feeling that a number of christians in these threads would have done the same thing to the Irish that we did after the potato famine. We didnā€™t want those ā€œdogsā€ here.

Those immigrants were not rioting throwing rocks and looking for free government cheese.

Here is a very different picture:

And you talk about disgust?

:roll_eyes:
JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade Americaā€™s borders to give birth.

A link to what?

itā€™s like some kind of cult, huh?

nice work!

cute how you draw a parallel between this and the border smashing mob on its way through mexico

i ask again: soldiers mowing down civilians from a rooftop. why did you think that was funny?

Or it could be that there are people who undertand we can undertake to protect our borders while at the same time not thinking of and treating certain subgroups of people trying to get in as if they are sub-human.

If you have difficulty in understaning that perspectiveā€¦perhaps you should try and understand just why you are having such difficulty understanding that perspective.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what con men are best at creating. Itā€™s not my fault you guys fell for it.

lol - Perhaps you two geniuses could take note that they were being welcomed into the country and didnā€™t have big gates in front of them to keep them out.

I canā€™t believe how many chicken ā– ā– ā– ā–  men are on the right these days. Yā€™all are embarrassing.

1 Like

try not to get so personal

no one disputes that people want to come here. they just have to the right way. not by smashing through barriers.

free gas free mortgage hope and change