How the Caravan will be handled outside of stupidity

There’s a trump private parts joke here somewhere.

So can rocks.

they didnt seem very peaceful at guat/mex border

do you know if any of these people are hardened criminals?

This isn’t a trump rally

good thing the president realizes some of them are a deadly threat

if you lived here perhaps you would appreciate that too

military mowing down civilians from a rooftop.

why do you think this is funny?

The way trump has inflamed things to get votes for an election I wouldn’t be surprised if a bunch of guys in pick up truck show up and take a couple of them out. You know, right around Christmas. Probably in God’s name.

you are one of many who would prefer the US be over-run with the third world vs being home to our own citizens (who you disagree with politically)

i hope the dems keep running with that philosophy

1 Like

pre-emptive trump blaming

good job soldier

Yeah, I realize you have to cover for your favorite politician as he inflames things. With soldiers.

I hope God is watching.

Are you under the impression these troops will be in foxholes, rifles in hand, along the border?

The soldiers that trump sent will probably be doing grunt work as they email their families that they missed them during Christmas. All so Donald Trump can look strong and get votes.

Setting up tents, cooking meals, changing tires… The odds of getting rocks thrown at them seem pretty small for all the talk and bluster…

Sarcasm to hearing Trump say something along that line.

a lot of illegal aliens already here tip police cars, attack cops, start fires and wave their flags while utilizing the welfare system

not sure why this would be any different

it’s his job to protect the borders.

boo! borders!

oh, Halloween’s over.

are you under the impression that these migrants are all hungry worn out pregnant women, kids and feeble grandmothers?

of course you are - thats all cnn shows

You didn’t really answer the question… You do realize NONE of these soldier will be able to detain ANYONE… They can look upon them disapprovingly, scowl, make a tsk, tsk sound, but that’s about it…

Never thought about that…but you are right.

1 Like

you mean they cant roll over them in tanks?