How Many Promises Trump Made Can You Think Of That He Kept?

No, that’s what you told me it means.

We have to make accommodations for his illness which means not holding him accountable fly lying.

Are you about defending President Donald Trump for his obvious eschewing of Traditional Marriage?

these people surprise me >< much.

1 Like

Read my… posts.

I asked CITM what Trump’s vows were. Maybe he broke them. But let’s get some facts first. CiTM says Trump broke his vows. I assumed CITM checked and knows what the vows were.

It was pretty clear what I was asking.

So you still don’t know?

He promised to put constitutional judges in Federal courts and on the SC and thankfully he’s done that and hopefully our justice system can get back to “justice for all” and not favor the far left and illegals. He brought back manufacturing jobs and a prosperous booming economy.

President Trump has pretty much kept every campaign promise he made that he could do on his own. There is a problem with getting Congress on board where
the wall is concerned and in one particular case a now deceased Senator prevented repealing Obamacare.

The TDS is severe as you can tell with the hateful leftist liberal responses from hateful leftists who hate Israel but love Iran and regressive environmental nut jobs who would bankrupt the country to satisfy their “feel good” ego’s and arrogance that the weather can be controlled.

And the cherry on top with all the leftist insults of President Trump accomplishments is the audacity to give Obama credit! :open_mouth: You can’t make any sense of the twisted mind of a liberal.

i know that you family values Republicans (or even Russians or foreigners for that matter) care not about being true to a person’s multiple wives or even their multiple divorces and multiple kids from multiple wives. or even their affairs and hush money.

just like in the days of Reagan.

I’m losing faith in you, @CaughtInTheMiddle . After a hundred posts about Trump breaking his vows, I did not expect that you did not actually know what those vows were. Come on dude… he probably made a vow to forsake all others but we don’t know. Wouldn’t you like to post those vows here along with a picture of Stormy? Wouldn’t that make your TDS drool taste like cherry pie? Like Colin says… “just do it”. Find those vows, boy!

Yep criticism of trump=hate and TDS.

My neighbor in Yalova was good to both his wives. The older wife took care of the cow in the back yard. They younger wife took care of the children. Granted, that culture was on the decline in Turkey but are you against other cultures and religions in which multiple wives are allowed?

Libs talk the talk but never walk the walk. Be tolerant, dude. Accept that what Trump did or did not do in his personal life before becoming POTUS is no business of yours. Libs seem to regret not being present to take notes when Stormy Stormy had sex with Trump. Vicarious living, I guess.

They are all frothing at the mouth!!!

If he were a competent potus things would be different, but he’s not.

I know you’ll appreciate this one, Ish:

Revelation 21:8

“But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

God isn’t very tolerant of people like trump unless they repent. Tolerance or intolerance displayed by man is irrelevant.

@CaughtInTheMiddle, I know a type of lib that is always slamming Trump about his “affairs”. Each one WILL BETRAY HIS WIFE. Maybe it has not happened yet. But IT ALWAYS HAPPENS…WITHOUT FAIL.

you should steer clear of that kind, boy. They will get you on trouble.

Why did you think I would appreciate that?

We all sat around the sumptuous Christmas repast, tears misting in our eyes, before little Timmy declared, “God Bless Us! Every one…”

3 Likes

I’d love to have all the super honest & truthful posters post if they ever cheated on their spouses or not. Wonder how many would LIE THRU THEIR TEETH as all hypocrites do.

Could he just promise to shut the ■■■■ up and leave it at that?

2 Likes

Actually I think you’re on to something. Donald Trump probably had New York City / Studio 54 type vows where he’s allowed to cheat on his wives anytime he wants and his multiple ex wives can’t sue him. Just like hard-working, salt-of-the-earth evangelical Republicans have always wanted it.

I think it would be wonderful if we found out that Donald Trump, after being supported by American evangelicals and their family values platform, had some kind of setup like that. That would really be the best. They would have supported Charlie Sheen.