How Many Promises Trump Made Can You Think Of That He Kept?

Family values

1 Like

Kind of funny that you always defend Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin. Two guys strong with American Republican Family Values and sense of honor and honesty. Nancy Reagan world be proud.

1 Like

Do you have subsidized health insurance?

I have never cheated on my wife.

I’m glad you evangelicals are making exceptions these days for politicians.

They jumped off the family values bandwagon faster than Kim Kardashian changes clothes.

1 Like

Doesnt everyone cheat on their wives and spouses?

Really? We believe what the Bible says: there’s none righteous, no not one".

It’s funny how the holier-than-thou crowd suddenly think that multiple affairs and divorces are no big deal now for sleazy politicians.

That’s certainly not what we heard during the Bill Clinton stuff. Evangelicals said that his morals were a massive stain on the country.

Ted Kennedy was banging every woman in DC. JFK & RFK were banging Marilyn Monroe.

Yes, and evangelicals were right there saying it was no big deal. Just like with Trump.

Really? They were both Dems.

Hang on. Are you saying that cheating politicians shouldn’t be supported?

LBJ was purported to be endowed like a race horse. There were always stories of him being caught with women bent over his desk.

Stories about Ted & another Senator going to a certain cafe & making a “waitress sandwich” out of a waitress. in DC

I’m not married so I can honestly say I have not cheated.

I always bring up the story in the Bible of the woman caught in adultery & brought to Jesus as she was about to be stoned to death. Jesus bent down & started writing in the sand. When he looked up all her accusers were gone.

This makes my point. I believe Jesus wrote the names of her accusers in the sand that had also been with her.

If one has sex & is unmarried, that is “fornication”.

Getting married without living with and having sex with the other person first is like buying a car without research and a test drive.

1 Like

It’s ok to have affairs and ignore family values as long as we get a SCOTUS to uphold family values or something like that. Apparent though with Kavanaugh they cant even do that

1 Like

I have close friends (couple) who are wife swappers. I also know many of their swapping couple friends. I just don’t judge people.