How many Americans must die to further the Democrats' agenda?

Your OP really lays out the that no matter what Trump does or says, it’s wrong in the eyes of libs. Even when looking back and knowing he was right, he’s still wrong. How could this phenomenon be labeled? TDS describes lib reactions perfectly.

3 Likes

Here in Missouri it is frustrating. I was speaking with a friend of mine whose grandchildren are back in school today down in the Southeast part of the state. His daughter is terrified of sending her kids to school, because her elderly mother with underlying health issues lives with them. She has COPD. She contacted the school to see if she could teach from home, and was informed that if the children miss school then they will follow State protocols regarding truancy and could be referred to DFS. So, if they want to avoid legal hassles, they are forced to send their kids to school where they could contract the illness and bring it home to someone who is at the highest risk of any group. It is insanity.

Compare that with the Southwest portion of the State, where school is out per the mayor’s of several counties getting together and issuing a Shelter in Place order. Fortunately, my own grandchildren are at home and following the local rules.

Per DHSS, schools shall not resume classes before Monday, April 6 , unless extended by further order of DHSS. Schools that want to extend their closure past April 6 have the option to do so.

2 Likes

Here’s a picture of an Italian hospital that CBS lied about, saying it was an American one. Upon being caught, they said it was a mistake? Yeah…I know.

2 Likes

Did CBS actually say that was an American hospital?

Look at their caption under the picture and answer how you’d interpret it? You’re a smart guy…who would you interpret it?

Do we often see photos from inside American hospitals with more than one patient in the frame on the news?

How about Rachel Maddow and her lambasting the President as a liar regarding the hospital ship being in NY with in a week?

Will she praise the President now or is she a part of the fake news that is…an enemy of the people?

3 Likes

Alrighty then…you’re giving them a pass. I’m not. It’s a lie…plain and simple.

1 Like

Oh wow. Thank you for this. I’ve already shared with my friend. Sincerely, I appreciate it man.

ETA: in his email to me he said, “They’re going back to school this next week…“ and he sent it to me on Sunday. Maybe he meant next week? Either way, this should be good information for them to have.

1 Like

Her video was 10 days ago. Which is more than a week. I know this is hard for you.

2 Likes

…and you…are obviously a part of both the division and the problem. Stand up and be proud of who you are.

2 Likes

Facts are divisive and a problem?

Ditto

A ship, that can potentially save thousands of people…is 3 days behind what the President announced and all that you can concentrate on is the 3 days, and not all the lives that will be positively impacted? Yes…that’s a problem and IF you don’t see that, you’re even a bigger problem and it identifies clearly the division with in this country…that’s based on foolishness. Why would anyone choose to be a manipulated fool?

2 Likes

I’ve got to run people and start my day, of positively impacting this country, for the good of all.

2 Likes

Good comment. I am proud to be american and for have lived the American dream as long as I have. I am glad Trump is doing a good job, not perfect, but a good job. No one is perfect and we all have a short measuring stick.

Smyrna,. You are one of most articulate forum members in the board. Bright days ahead.

1 Like

lol.

Trump was briefed on 12/22 about this virus.

We knew how bad it was. Trump just ignored it.

was trump right or wrong?

are false claims at his time helpful? Or do they make you doubt hs other claims as well?

Ah yes, overpromising aide for dying people isn’t the problem. The real problem is something something sheeple.

1 Like