How many Americans must die to further the Democrats' agenda?

Our president is listening to the experts, and, he hopes to open April 30th.

However it is a target date and he says it is not a firm commettment depending on the situation. Start watching the coronataskforce briefings for a change to get first hand information.

Have a blessed day my dear Australian friend

Who overpromised what? :pizza:

“I haven’t heard anything about testing being a problem”

Oh yeah, he’s definitely listening. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Trump, a Republican, is president of the USA at this point in time.

Trump.was right. There where no false claims. The only false class I know for certain were the Chinese communist party and WHO. Everyone else is trying to answer and unprecedented global emergency.

"“Well, it will go away and I do want them to stay calm, and we are doing a great job,” Trump responded. “If you look at those individual statements, they’re all true. Stay calm, it will go away – you know that it is going away, and… we’re going to have a great victory. And, it’s people like you and CNN that say things like that – it’s why people just don’t want to listen to CNN anymore. You could ask a normal question.”

The president then defended his rhetoric, “The statements I’ve made are – I want to keep the country calm. I don’t want panic in the country. I can cause panic much better than even you. I would make you look like a minor-league player, but you know what? I don’t want to do that. I want to have our country be calm and strong and fight and win, and it will go away.”

"

At least you didn’t float the “it was only aspirational” nonsense.

It is amazing how many times posters on here have asserted something with respect to my sources of information and programmes I read and watch that are not correct.

What you said with respect to and I quote directly from your post “Start watching the coronataskforce (sic) briefings for a change to get first hand information.” is not possible.

Why is not possible? It is not possible because one can only start to do something if one hasn’t been doing it previously. I cannot start to watch the Trump’s pressers because I have already watched several. I have made several comments about the lack of social distancing practised by Trump, Pence et al who have appeared at those pressers.

Just for the record I have noticed that there has been a significant change in the social distancing practices in recent pressers.

Yes people could and did imagine how terrible this virus could be, even with China’s lies.

And even with their lies the images of China building giant hospitals in a couple days…when they only had 200 confirmed cases…was a flashing red light that obviously was ignored.

The governor will probably reassess by Friday and push the return date further. It’s what they’ve done in SC on a weekly basis.

3 Likes

In kansas resteraunts are still open. Actually it’s been democratic governors taking the lead here.

How many governors does Kansas have?

I see Florida is also cracking down on dirtbag evangelical pastors who’ve been endangering the lives of hundreds by continuing to hold services. Good on them.:clap:

1 Like

If you believe that being off by 3 days, was more important to broadcast, than that ship arriving for the good of all…again…be proud…YOU…are a part of our nation’s problem…and NOT the solution? If you listened to what Rachel broadcast, she said that all of this “happy talk…by the federal government about the hospital ships…THERE’S NO SIGN THAT THEY’LL BE HELPING OUT…ANYWHERE…FOR WEEKS YET”. Now I ask you, which is more accurate…being off by 3 days or by “WEEKS YET”. If 3 days bothered you, you should be inflamed by Rachel’s misreporting? Are you?

1 Like

What slime…absolute slime. Be proud my fellow American. Be proud of the slime you’re spewing.

2 Likes

How bout my comment " president is listening to the experts, and, he hopes to open April 30th.

However it is a target date and he says it is not a firm commettment depending on the situation*

That makes sense. I hope so. No need to rush this thing right now.

Some might buy into the farce of the supposed aspirational target. I certainly don’t. It is irreconcilable to announce a target of 30/04/2020 when absolutely no one can definitively state that the end of April is a possibility.

Trump was closer

I definitely won’t be voting for Racheal Maddow.

Come on…you want to put TV hosts on par with the POTUS? I can dredge up about 100 right wing TV host statements over the last 4 months that were COMPLETELY ■■■■■■■■ and 100% wrong. BUT THEY ARE TV HOSTS! So they are not comparable to the president of the united states.

And LOL at ‘close’ being good enough now. Obama said ‘you can keep your doctor’ and millions of americans could in fact keep their doctors. But not every one could. AND YOU EXCORIATED him over it.

Now, trump gets something almost right and that’s fine and dandy.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Hypocritical. And that’s being polite.

What happened to Easter? Do you think the experts he was listening to ever suggested we could be back to normal by easter? Or do you think he just pulled that out of his obese back side?

There is no where near the panic being broadcast 24/7 between that time…and present. To equate the two as being even remotely parallel, says a lot about your faulty level of discernment.