How many Americans must die to further the Democrats' agenda?

Because you answered me, My heart goes out for the Chinese people who are bullied and oppressed by the Chinese Communist Party. I am an anti communist who loves America and support our President. He has really got his hands full at this unprecedented national and global emergency.

2 Likes

Yep, mandatory 15 day quarantine for anyone entering the state and violators will spend it in jail with a whopping fine.

I think they should impose a 30 day quarantine. Hope they can test everyone trying to come into Florida with that 15 minute test.

By April 30th he will reevaluate to decide. Did you not listen to President Trumpā€™s briefing?

I mentioned in another thread last week that if it were me Iā€™d put down a mandatory restriction on all non essential travel period including closing state borders to the extent that even essential supplies have to be dropped at the border and the the trailers swapped out.

A couple of weeks of that would cut the new clusters spreading off at the knees.

President Trump would like to open things up by April 30th but he said it was subject to the situation. Our national economy has to recover and we have to pick things up and heal. However, this is an unpressidented national and global disaster that was brought to us from the Chinese communist party.

Oh by the way I will be ordering takeout from my favorite Chinese restaurant this weekend and made plans to have a weekend dinner party via skype.with friends who immigrated to the USA legally. We all have good laptops and will set up our Skype to talk with each other. As a matter of fact, I am buying the takeout for my friends.

2 Likes

I remember that. You were and are right on the button, Bro

2 Likes

Bro Bo, check your pmā€™s or go to the country. We need to talk.

3 Likes

I have to bug out now. I saw it.

1 Like

Good night Hannityland. Support a free Taiwan, independent Hong Kong, and Free Tibet. Peace be with each of you.

2 Likes

You guys are confusing meā€¦is this a hoax that is less dangerous than the flu or is this really an emergency situation?

Another radical recovery reported on Fox news today from Hydroxychloroquine with Zirofax. But hey, itā€™s not tested, so the great unwashed under Democrat rule will need to keep dying until Dems think these drugs highlighted two weeks ago are permissible. Will the lives lost in the interim be Dem leadersā€™ fault?

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t arguing that the drugs didnā€™t work. My argument was that itā€™s easy to get a false sense of how effective something is if you only did limited testing. There are a lot of bigger trials going onā€¦ hopefully those go well and it will be broadly available if everything pans out.

smoking meth allow you to work longer hours.
but hey its not tested.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/crystalmeth/the-deadly-effects-of-meth.html&ved=2ahUKEwiNv_f7lsToAhVHwjgGHYtHAQ4QFjAEegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2rYdNhXCseYIe7eLit5n_g

Yes, overall I think Trump has done a good job, especially given the misleading information coming from experts and critics in the media. The unprecedented travel restrictions on China and later Europe that Democrats and the media slammed have certainly saved thousands of American lives and bought precious time to prepare for the virus. The fact that experts and local officials have squandered the opportunities does not change that.

It is becoming clear that China downplayed how contagious the disease is during the first weeks of the epidemic. Most of the media and experts continued to accept the information from Chinese authorities without critical review.

A map of the cases in the US almost perfectly matches the voting pattern from the 2016 election. The home of big-city elites who voted strongly for Clinton are the very places that have the highest infection rates, and the infection rates for the elites themselves appear to have even higher infection rates.

Yet as the elite media continues to lambast Trump and his supporters, the big-city elites are arguably the very people who are most responsible for spreading the virus. Their globe trotting means that they are most likely to be infected and they have brought the disease into the places where they live. Now they and the people they infected are fleeing the big cities to escape, but they are likely to spread the virus to the rest of country in the process.

If we do not act quickly, the number of cases could continue to skyrocket. Even a death rate of .5% means over a million deaths if a large portion of the US gets infected. If this happens quickly the number of deaths could be much higher since ~5 to 10% of those who are infected end up requiring hospitalization and ventilators.

Trump wanted to open things up by Easter and it is well documented what a catastrophic decision that would have been. If that decision had been followed through it could have lead to 1.6 million to 2.2 million deaths in the USA.

Perhaps Trump will now accept that he needs to listen to medical experts rather than rely on his hunches.

Absolutely, unequivocally, unambiguously, indubitably no.

Florida Highway Patrol and sheriffā€™s deputies started screening cars Friday and requiring Louisiana travelers to self-quarantine for 14 days.

ā€œI think having the (Interstate) 10 and (Interstate) 95 is good, that provides the protection,ā€ DeSantis said, according to the report.

The governor has also already ordered travel restrictions aimed at flights coming from the New York tri-state area.

While travelers flying from New York, New Jersey and Connecticut must self-quarantine for two weeks or face a 60-day jail sentence, it was unclear if motorists hailing from the tri-state would have to follow the same guidelines.

The roads here are usually busy. Now, the streets are like a ghost town. Iā€™ve seen a lot of out of state license plates though.

3 Likes

How many Americans must die to further the Democratsā€™ agenda?

As many as it takes to win.

6 Likes