How long until Biden takes credit?

E-85 was $1.49 per gallon last week when I filled up. Bet it’s higher now. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes…stagnate economy with bad business policies/climate will do that.

Meanwhile guess what’s going up…if you say energy prices like gas, propane and heating oil you’re paying for Harris/Binden admin. :wink:

That’s if you have a job still.

1 Like

Propane was $1.39 per gallon last month when I filled up. Bet it’s higher in February. :man_shrugging:

Yes…like libs really want to do that.

Jobs breed Conservatism and we can’t allow that to happen. Dependence on government breeds more dependency.

Shot up 30 cent Saturday when I bought it last.

My electric bill was $187 for Dec 15th - Jan 15th. Bet it’s higher next month. :man_shrugging:

Mines been a lot higher this winter than in the past too.

1 Like

Funny thing about my electric bill. I’m using less electric each month for past year but paying higher prices per kilowatt. So my electric bill is higher then same time last year.

Weird…

3 Likes

Right. And Joe’s mere presence has caused Covid cases to drop. All he had to do is to show up.
:joy:

Biden is saying we might be able up to get to 1.5 million vaccinations per day. Sorry Joe, there is no “we” You haven’t done Jack ■■■■

1 Like

So trump get credit? What did trump do to lower the cases?

1 Like

Operation warp speed. The most amazing thing in medical history.

CNN took their daily death count clock down.

We know why.

4 Likes

How long until Biden takes the credit?!

He already has his people out there saying that the Trump had absolutely no plan for the distribution of the vaccines, that they had to start it all from scratch.

Wonderful job Biden is doing. I had my first shot of the vaccine today, and had an appointment for it even before Biden was President.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Did you know that Dr. Fauci is the highest paid employee in the fed government?

2 Likes

All of the Biden dead got sick under trump.

Allan

1 Like

Federal doctors make a ■■■■■■■■ of money.

It’s not just fauci.

Here is the list from 2018.

https://www.federalpay.org/employees/top-100
Allan

I expect Biden is already happy taking credit … as well as cash and online fund transfers. He would probably be willing to take expensive cars or planes as well. Profit is profit after all.

there were days at the end of the trump admin when 1.6M were done. Not much of a goal.