How long until Biden takes credit?

Who is this woman? Um, mm, um, mmm, um

As of today 22.2 million people received their first dose…we are hitting 1 million per day with 6.8 percent of population having the first dose.

Those that had Covid is now at 25.7 million. In couple of days more people will have first dose of vaccine then those that have been effected.

As more people receive their vaccine faster that drop of new cases.

This is Trump doing…not libs. Libs fought Trump entire way but they’re going to attempt to steal Trump greatest triumph.

3 Likes

13,898 since Jan 21st. Day after Biden was sworn in.

2 Likes

Facts remain, from first reported death on Feb 29th to day Biden taken over average death per day was 1,261 Today under Biden its 3,474.5 deaths per day.

2 Likes

I just did. Under Biden average daily death count is almost three times of that under Trump.

Math doesn’t lie.

2 Likes

And what would YOU have done differently?

This should be good.

1 Like

Not intentionally lie and mislead the public about the seriousness of the disease. Your boy is on tape admitting it.

1 Like

Precisely…they think they’re fooling people.

It would have been much better to induce mass panic.

2 Likes

Yeah…OK. What would you do different. Would you have told the people and thus panicking em even more then what we have witnessed?

Remember we couldn’t even find ■■■■ paper or can goods.

Would you have totally shut down the economy…and our food source?

Again…what would YOU do. Other then throwing stones. Offer ideas at least. Impress me.

I already told you. I would start with not intentionally misleading the public. I wonder how many lives were lost alone to people not taking it seriously.

Did Fauci mislead the public on the seriousness of the virus?

Is Fauci the President? We have him on tape admitting to knowingly misleading the public.

2 Likes

I see. So you can’t offer no details yourself in how would YOU handle this pandemic.

No. Did he? Was he the President’s top advisor on the virus?

Is Fauci the highest paid bureaucrat in the national government? Is he still in charge of the virus?

Did Fauci mislead the President?

1 Like

14,000 under his watch already? Damn, eat your heart out, Swine Flu!

It’s no different than Obama inheriting the market when it was at record lows then people given his administration credit for the rise, even though most of the policies as well as the enormous spending to make the economy rise had already been put in place.

2 Likes

And the day isn’t over yet.

Couldn’t help but notice the DOW is down again today. :thinking:

He’s on it now. “Buy American”. He’s bringing back manufacturing!