How long until Biden takes credit?

New covid cases have been dropping like a stone since Jan 8th. This drop falls in line with natural progression of the disease. There is nothing being done now, that wasn’t already being done before Biden took office. His EO’s have done nothing. We simply reached the threshold in cases and time for the natural course of events to take place.

How long before he claims his policies are working?

2 Likes

How many thousands have died under his watch so far?

Not as many then under our former POTUS.

Allan

1 Like

TDS deflection.

Aka facts not allowed in thread.

Allan

3 Likes

He’s already setting himself up to take credit for vaccinations, when the fact is we we are par to hit 100M in 100 days before he took office. It appears his plan to beat covid is to do exactly what he did to beat trump… let trump do it.

5 Likes

More like, unable to answer because TDS.

4 Likes

We already hit it.

You are so right! Newly elected administrations should never take credit for the accomplishments of the previous administration and do nothing but trash talk and talk about how horrible things were even though what they inherited were heading in the right direction. Pretty Richard move if you ask me.

3 Likes

Never seen you care when the orange guy was in charge.

2 Likes

Could the reduction be due to the end of a Christmas surge?

1 Like

Probably best for him to take Trump’s lead in this case. America Last is doing enough damage as it is. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think you cared enough for all of mankind.

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve been hearing, but, you know, fake news and all that.

Why isn’t Jbiden taking questions at his press conferences?

3 Likes

And what has the CURRENT POTUS done to recude the cases? Has there been a super dramatic decreese since Jan 8th . . . or is it still the same curve downward with vaccine availability and number of people who have had it and more then likely won’t get it again?

Makes sense to me.

what christmas surge? the trajectory was upward before christmas, cases go up 2 weeks after events take place… and cases started dropping 2 weeks after christmas. there was no surge. just natural progression.

However, when the scary orange man bad was in office, we certainly saw the lefties dancing when the death toll hit 1,000 deaths, moshing when it hit 2,000, epileptic seizuring when it hit 4,000.

Damn near celebrating every 1,000 political points after that.

Now y’all suddenly can’t keep track anymore.

:man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Why I can give you the exact breakdown pre Biden deaths vs post biden deaths if you wish.

Why would you ignore what happened before Biden become POTUS.

Oh that’s right…to score political points.

Allan

2 Likes