How long until Biden takes credit?

what has biden done differently?

hint: nothing

1 Like

Those dead bodies are no longer of use to libs. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

So what…they still died under Biden watch.

2 Likes

I agre Biden has nothing to do with this,
but this is not the natural progression of the disease. It’s the end of the holiday spike.

I will say, in my office building I have noticed a few people who never wore masks while walking around the building now always wearing them. Not sure why.

1 Like

I haven’t heard Biden take credit for anything.

Do you have a link?

This is funny because 4 years into Trump admin and all of you were blaming Obama for lack of PPE stock.

So 1 week in, everything is Biden’s fault
4 years in, everything was Obama’s fault

:rofl:

2 Likes

No more than died with the flu!

Coronavirus is the common cold!

Master Plagerist that Biden is he took credit for Trump achievements immediately and will continue to do so.

Anything bad will be Trump’s fault of course and fake news will back him to the hilt.

1 Like

Add another lib to the No Longer Remembers list. lol

1 Like

what holiday spike? the disease progressed upward the same way it always has, plateaued, and is dropping off. the same timeline its had from the beginning, the same progression. If there were a holiday spike it would be climbing around the 8th, not falling.

1 Like

where did i say he “had”? I asked a question, how long until he “does”?

Just keep in mind, trump started with zero. Got it up to 3K a day in under a year.

Biden is starting with 3K a day.

Leadership is finding the space between those two options.

1 Like

What would you do differently to avoid the 14K deaths under biden’s watch?

Or trump inheriting a rising market and expanding economy, and taking credit for the trend already in place for 6 years when he got there.

I did…I thought I was blaming CDC for being unprepared.

1 Like

Excuses excuse excuses.

Fact are the Biden claim he would fix things. And now Biden said he couldn’t change anything.

4 Likes

If anyones paying attention globally the only country out of this mess is the country who unleashed it on the world. Everywhere else it’s bad, Europe is in very bad shape it’s going out of control in Spain again.

Oh I remember you guys excusing 400K american deaths as ‘just the flu…they would die anyway…’ just fine.

My mistake.

I doubt he will. He’s a pretty good politician and doesn’t seem to be a blowhard. It would be a mistake to take credit for things he didn’t do.