How does Bidenomics help the economy?

Not true? It’s a tax credit: There's a catch to qualify for advance child tax credit checks. Everything to know - CNET

Your issues with helping the poor are a whole other discussion.

Increases in UE ended two months ago.

Yes, we have labor shortages in our area. Prior to covid, kitchens were staffed with foreign workers - legal and illegal - who simply aren’t here right now.

I don’t have an explanation for it all really, but covid keeping migrants out of the country is part of it. So is people taking better, gig based jobs…

Neat!

In America, 60% of the population had less than $500 in the bank. The savings you claim should have run out a couple months ago. Yet, everyone is still hiring. There is more happening here.

Yeah no, that was before large stim checks and higher UE checks.

The high ue checks just paid their bills. The idea these people racked up months and months of savings is a false premise. The cogs are sick of the wheel.

Wait and see. Just the monthly stipend for squeezing out kids is lucrative.

2 Likes

Due to D fear mongering and poor policy.

Not by fate or chance.

1 Like

Do you have data showing states like FLA and others who did little mitigation have more people in teh work force and fewer job openings?

Do those countries you brought up have a Constitution that has an amendment specifically mentioning firearms, and the right of citizens to own them?

That is what you are either missing or ignoring here. We have that right specifically listed in our Constitution. If the government would ban firearms, that would be violating the Constitution.

Does Australia or Great Britain have a similar document with the right to bear arms specified?

If not, then there is no comparison, pretty sure they were legally allowed to own them, then laws were passed limiting or removing the privelage. That is the key difference here, we have the RIGHT per our Constitution, they had laws ALLOWING (were given the privelage) citizens to own firearms. Those laws were later changed restricting that privelage.

It boils down to allowed vs. rights. One is relatively easy to change, one is correspondingly difficult.

While i agree with you and that labor shortages can be solved by in part paying cogs money, savings are absolutely playing a role in the shortages

So are authoritarian policies.

Time to back off the pandemic posture for good.

I’m not missing it because it is immaterial to whether disarming a population leads to communism. The premise was disarming a population leads to communism. Great Britain has been disarmed, are they communist? Australia has been disarmed, are they communist?

If you want to say that having a Bill of Rights and Second Amendment is special, are you saying that breaking that by disarming would lead to communism but not having a second amendment and disarming would not? That makes no sense. It isn’t the presence or lack thereof of the second amendment that leads to communism, it is the gun outlawing.

If the presence of the Second Amendment is the deciding factor of which countries lead to communism, then we should jettison the second amendment. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Companies should just impose their own mandates. Look at Tyson

It is not simply disarming that the left has been trying for. Yes, your masters want absolute control over every American. You can call their goal whatever you want. You guys will go along every step of the way…

Communism isn’t the only option after being disarmed, Britain for instance is thoroughly surveilled to almost big brother levels. Not that we are that far behind them. The point is if their government does become Fascist or Communist or just plain tyrannical, they are hosed and will likely be slaves of the state forever.

You failed to address my point because it disproves yours.

I didn’t address your point because you’re comparing apples to watermelons. America is different in so many ways I couldn’t address them all in this thread. I would have to go into areas more suited to the RF. I started one quite awhile ago over there titled How to destroy a nation… Needless to say, you guys figure quite prominently.

Special pleading is a logical fallacy.

Maybe America is so special we don’t need to worry about creeping communism? :joy:

1 Like

#ThankYouBrandon

1 Like