How can Kim (or anybody else) trust Trump?

Perhaps Kim will have someone working for him who has read the US Constitution and who realizes that a binding permanent agreement with the US is made through a treaty, involving Congress. Aren’t you guys worried about Trump being a “dictator” and assuming the power of Congress for himself, as at least one recent President has done?

No, but we’ll laugh like hell if he does it because we know you all will have to carry his water on it. It will make for some great comedy.

Well Trump the “Dictator” already said he will go thru Congress with any Deal seems strange for a “Dictator” saying he will pass it by Congress. Kinda of like he did with DACA the “Dictator” Trump telling Congress to do their Job on DACA.

Seems to me Trumps actions tend to be LESS Dictatorial than Obama’s actions. But they all sit and claim he wants to be a Dictator.

Crowd sizes.

Because he said how easy it would be - “so easy”.

“It was a very interesting letter.”

“I didn’t open or read it.”

Wait I thought Trump Lies ALL the time.
How do you Know what he is saying is True then?

You all can’t have it both ways.

One should never be faulted for taking someone at their word. It’s Trump’s fault can’t tell the truth.

If so then at least 1 person at the meeting would have read it

Ok so why don’t you all take Trumps word on other things?
Seems to me you all are picking and choosing what to accept as Lie and not.

Again What has Trump actually done that is Dictatorial?

I have shown 2 situations where he says Congress should do something where Obama didn’t let Congress do it.
So Action wise Obama was more a Dictator than Trump has been.

So please some of you sound like the Righties who were crying Obama was a Dictator and that he wasn’t going to let go of his office. Just stop. it makes you look silly just like it did with the right who cried it.

Yeah, go with that, he’s a pathological liar so he might be telling the truth, you can’t know because he lies so much.

That’s a really strong argument.

I don’t get how trump huggers fall for his con at every turn.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/officials-mulling-final-preparations-trump-kim-summit-042059480--politics.html

In the latest twist in the drama-filled nuclear talks with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un, President Donald Trump announced on the eve of their historic meeting that he will be leaving Singapore early because the nuclear negotiations have moved “more quickly than expected.”

That was before the two had even met, and it was not clear whether it was good news or not.

No details were given on any possible progress in preliminary talks between aides at the talks. And the abrupt change in schedule came shortly after U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had seemed to lower expectations for the meeting, which Trump had earlier predicted could potentially yield an on-the-spot end to the Korean War.

Instead, Pompeo suggested the summit, while historic, might yield little in the way of concrete success other than to pave the way for more meetings in the future.

We have a treaty system Obama ignored… I imagine most dems have no clue how our govt was suppose to operate as written in the const. Because it’s old and white guys wrote it…

But we’re not talking about campaign speeches here. And given what’s at stake, I think you have to at least have some modicum of trust by both parties. And it’s hard to see that happening.

That’s amazing…

I never took him at his word on this particular issue. I knew he was lying and I was right.

But one shouldn’t be criticized for holding someone to their own words.

I don’t call Trump a dictator therefore I don’t look silly.

You have such big hands Mr. President. And I really like your tan. Here is what you can do for me.

well why should he, he has an affinity toward countries using nerve agent for assassinations after all.

He claimed that he had a health care plan that would be better, cheaper and cover everyone. He lied. Now, if he actually had a plan, gave it to Congress and they failed to pass it, then you’d have a point.

1 Like

Telling people he didn’t know about the memo he dictated on AF1