How can Kim (or anybody else) trust Trump?

:rofl:

Can you name something you consider very important that Trump lied about?

Telling people he was going to get them better and cheaper health care.

2 Likes

Telling people he was going to cut the deficit.

1 Like

Telling people the rich weren’t going to get a tax cut.

1 Like

Telling people he cared about DACA recipients.

1 Like

Telling people his immigration ban wasn’t a Muslim ban.

1 Like

Telling people unemployment was 40%.

1 Like

Telling people Obama wiretapped him.

1 Like

Telling people his campaign had no connection with Russia.

1 Like

I guess the moral of this story is - “be careful what you ask for.” :rofl:

Dantes beat me to it…not to mention lying about things he doesn’t even need to lie about.

“In many places, like California, the same person votes many times, you probably heard about that. They always like to say: ‘Oh that’s a conspiracy theory.’ Not a conspiracy theory folks. Millions and millions of people."

Not a complete list as it’s only through 5/1/18

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/05/01/president-trump-has-made-3001-false-or-misleading-claims-so-far/?utm_term=.ccecbde41192

1.) So you don’t believe that Congress should be the branch of the government that actually does their job?
(I guess you are uneducated that to not know that any of that has to be done by congress to make it stick) Don’t see the Democrats really caring for them either since it took Obama till he was elected a 2nd time to actually DO anything. Obama lied a lot about that as well you didn’t care.

2.) You saying it is a Ban on Muslins doesn’t make it True.

3.) Again another thing that the President can’t actually control. If you believed him then you are the Low-Informed voter who gets suckered in by what Presidents say. Do you Believe Bernie Sanders saying he could get single payer, or Free State Colleges when he was running?

4.) Well that still seems to be effectively answered since investigation on the FBI and Mullers is still going on.

5.) Did he say he had absolutely no Ties to Russia or that he had no Collusion with Russia? I believe it was collusion but I could be wrong.

1. Maybe he should have said that instead of lying.

2. He said it was a Muslim ban before it wasn’t.

3. If he can’t control it, he shouldn’t have said it. He said he had a great plan. He said he’d get a deal made in Congress. He didn’t do anything.

4. It is answered and it’s a lie.

5. He said no one in his campaign had anything to do with Russians.

So it seems this summit is a one day affair (because Trump can’t stand travelling abroad or not staying at a Trump property). Then there’s this:

But Trump (and more importantly Kim) will get their propaganda photo op.

I love how you only KNOW care that Politicians do not follow up on campaign Promises.
Obama LIED on the campaign but you didn’t care that he did.
You didn’t answer my question about Sanders.
So should he not be making Campaign Promises that he can not actually do anything about?

I am all for Politicians and Trump to stop lying. But I am realistic and know that won’t ever happen.
Again you only are picking at on lies Trump made. You never said a word about Obama’s Lies or the Lies Sanders or Clinton made on the campaign trail in regards to promises they would not have any control over.

Also I AM NOT COMPARING who LIES MORE. YES TRUMP LIES ABOUT A LOT.

But he also has kept to a lot of his campaign promises as well. with the policy’s he did.
I don’t understand why you think TRUMP is some kinda of MAGIC Person who can make ALL DEALS work. You tell us all the time he is a bad business person. SO why do you expect him to have made a deal on Health Care?

Yeah, something tells me that whole denuclearization thing is going to go the same way as making Mexico pay for some kind of wall.

The question was asked for Trhmp’s lies. I answered.

I have acknowledged the lies from Democratic politicians as well. Your statement about me is false.

Trump claimed to be some magic deal maker to make everything work, not me. I have said repeatedly and recently he’s an okay businessman.