How are your state officials preventing non-citizens from registering to vote?

I’m still waiting for you to explain, how are federal mail-in ballots checked when counted, to confirm the one who filled out the ballot and made the choices thereon is the authorized applicant of that ballot.

So then we should get rid of all mail in ballots.

Can’t trust a single one of them.

Is that you, Jezcoe, confirming, there is no way, when counting federal election results, to confirm the one who filled out a mail-in ballot and made the choices thereon, is the authorized applicant of that ballot?

1 Like

You cannot get a voter card until the little old ladies at the local election board cross-reference your voter reg form (now required to have your SSN since 2006) with the federal SSN database and the state DMV database, as well as state and municipal voting records going back like a century.

I’m not sure what else you want. It’s not even like we have citizenship papers that we carry or even have at all except a Social Security card.

2 Likes

Database cross-referencing. It’s no different than a provisional ballot, really, except it’s always counted.

GOP would look a lot more serious if they didn’t make this an abvious pandering with little regard for voting process.

If they cared, they wouldn’t have pulled out of ERIC

1 Like

So, you cannot provide an explanation as to how, when counting mail-in ballots, that the one who filled out the ballot and made the choices thereon is the authorized applicant of that ballot.

I just told you bro. This isn’t 1964. It’s the sci fi future. Database cross-referencing.

2 Likes

Not sure about your state, but Ohio only has one mail-in/absentee ballot, we do not have a “federal ballot” and “state ballot”. And as I said previously you have to either write the last 4 of your SSN or your DL#. To get an Ohio DL you have to provide proof of citizenship or legal residence.

Database cross-referencing does not confirm, when counting mail-in ballots, that the one who filled out the ballot and made the choices thereon is the authorized applicant of that ballot.

Stop trying to gaslight.

Then advocate for eliminating them.

No mail in ballots… no excuses.

Unless they know the last 4 of the “authorized applicant” or their DL#, if not then the ballot is not valid.

You didn’t answer my question. Do you agree there is no way, when counting federal election results, to confirm the one who filled out a mail-in ballot and made the choices thereon, is the authorized applicant of that ballot?

You have made your case.

I am agreeing with your premise.

There is no way that we can be 100% certain that the mail in ballot has been filled out by the person who mailed it.

We need to eliminate all mail in ballots.

No excuses.

The evidence indicates that mail-in voting remains a significant source of potential voter fraud.

Texas nursing home worker charged with 134 counts of election fraud – HotAir

Protect Elderly Votes Project Aims to Thwart ‘Vote Harvesting’ Fraud (dailysignal.com)

7 Elections Reversed After Ballot Harvesting Scandals (dailysignal.com)

Political insider explains voter fraud with mail-in ballots (nypost.com)

Two Northeastern States Crackdown on Mail-In Ballot Election Fraud

By ending no-excuse mail-in voting, a significant source of voter fraud can be eliminated

All mail in voting.

There can be no excuses.

Here are the requirements to Register to vote in CA

Qualifications to Register to Vote

“To register to vote in California, you must be:

A United States citizen and a resident of California (for information on voters in the military or overseas, please see Military and Overseas Voters),
18 years old or older on Election Day,
Not currently serving a state or federal prison term for the conviction of a felony (for more information, please see Voting Rights Restored: Persons with a Prior Felony Conviction), and
Not currently found mentally incompetent to vote by a court (for more information, please see Voting Rights: Persons Subject to Conservatorship).”

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voting-resources/voting-california/registering-vote

Requires citizenship.

I don’t get the craziness about mail in voting. Colorado has been doing it since the early 1980s.

Frankly to me it should be easier. I feel like we should go to online voting at this point.

1 Like

Thank you for your frankness and agreeing, when counting federal election results, there is no way to confirm the one who filled out a mail-in ballot and made the choices thereon, is the authorized applicant of that ballot

Now, why do you move to the extreme and advocate to eliminate all mail in ballots, when there is in fact a legitimate need for mail-in ballots in rare cases?

For example, mail-in ballots ought to be available to those who may be absent from their voting district because their duties or occupation, and to those who are unable to visit their proper polling place because of illness or physical disability.

Why do you tout “No mail in ballots… no excuses”? Is that your petulant way to dismiss the need to end no-excuse mail in ballots which now invites significant voter fraud?

You are the one that set the standard.

There is no way to 100% guarantee that the ballot is filled out by the person who mailed it.

Why should we tolerate sources of fraud?

Now insert a bunch of links where fraud has been caught to prove just how easy it is commit fraud.

1 Like