House votes to create sexual deviant rights, violates constitutional limitations

See House approves sweeping bill to expand gay rights

5/17/2019
“WASHINGTON — Democrats in the House approved sweeping anti-discrimination legislation Friday that would extend civil rights protections to LGBT people by prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity. The protections would extend to employment, housing, loan applications, education, public accommodations and other areas.”

Well, if you are one who supports and defends our constitutionally limited system of government, and also support our federal constitution’s amendment process to accommodate change for alleged changing times, the Democrat controlled House has confirmed today it is more than willing to usurp powers not granted, and unwilling to be tied to observing our Constitution’s amendment process to gain consent of the governed prior to exercising new legislative powers.

The truth is, the proposed “Equality Act” as it is called, has nothing to do with equality, and everything to do with creating, under law, a privileged sexually deviant class with the government’s muscle behind it. Keep in mind, when the same type of legislation was advanced as a constitutional amendment in the 1980s ___ the Equal Rights Amendment ___ it was rejected by the people of the United States, and for good cause, as it would open a Pandora’s Box with countless unintended consequences both disruptive and dangerous. In fact, if adopted, the Equality Act would subvert the people’s right to mutually agree in their contracts and associations which are both inalienable rights of mankind.

And here we are again, but this time the Democrat control House has decided to ignore our Constitution’s required amendment process, and has simply passed legislation usurping a legislative power not granted ____ a legislative power actually rejected when the Equal Rights amendment was defeated in the 1980s.

JWK

“If the Constitution was ratified under the belief, sedulously propagated on all sides that such protection was afforded, [our constitution’s amendment process] would it not now be a fraud upon the whole people to give a different construction to its powers?”___ Justice Story

5 Likes

But all people are not protected under the so called Equality Act. Only those who are sexual deviants are protected.

JWK

1 Like

Straight people are protected too.

1 Like

So are you for or against “rights” being protected?

Let me look into my crystal ball and figure out where this is going…

Political affiliation is not a protected class.

3 Likes

Baloney. The legislation is designed to allow sexual deviants, as an identifiable class, to use the federal government’s muscle to impose their will upon others.

JWK

1 Like

Heterosexual is a sexual orientation also.

It is protected.

whats wrong with sexual deviancy?

still better than the political deviancy of conservatism…

1 Like

Eww gay people.

It depends on where your parameters are determines how much is considered deviating.

Homosexuality is no more deviant than heterosexuality

2 Likes

as long as it is consenting adults…

Yeah… those are pretty much my parameters also.

my wife and i practice some pretty deviant heterosexuality on occasion…

3 Likes

First the libs changed the definition of marriage from being about forging alliances and producing offspring to being about love. Big mistake. We made that change and now suddenly the gays want in on it even though they aren’t producing offspring or alliances. We, as society, have begrudgingly accepted that gays get equal rights, but they want to create laws that mandate everybody follows along. That’s not cool. A lot of people don’t want to have this forced down their throats. We’re tired of bending over and taking whatever society tells us we have to take. First it’s accepting gays, then it’s accepting trans, tomorrow it might be about accepting bisexuals. When is it going to end?

1 Like

But lesbian are cool

Impose their sexual deviancy on others? Like grabbing them by the ■■■■■■

Are you ready to protect everybody’s rights?

From the article:

"The legislation’s chief sponsor, Rep. David Cicilline, D-R.I., said it affirms fairness and equality as core American values “and ensures members of the LGBTQ community can live their lives free from the fear of legal discrimination of any kind.”

The legislation, as I have previously pointed out, subverts the people’s right to mutually agree in their contracts and associations which are both inalienable rights of mankind.

JWK

Democrat leaders claim to be advocates for hard working people. If that is so, why do they not promote an end to the unconstitutional “Temporary Victory Tax” of 1943, which began federal confiscation of the bread which working people have earned by the sweat of their labor?

From the actual bill

Section 201 of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000a) is amended—
(1) in subsection (a), by inserting “sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity),” before “or national origin

Last I checked, heterosexual is a sexual orientation and male is a gender identity.

I am covered by this.

Pretty sure you are too.

1 Like