House Moves to Terminate National Emergency

Sure they are.

You wouldn’t be getting these facts from the same people that lied about Trump colluding with the Russians would it?

The facts trump doesn’t believe come from the Dept of Homeland Security.

If you do not recognize these facts I might assume that the only “facts” you believe come from Trump and the CEC.

I don’t watch Obamas Deepstate fake news propaganda garbage sorry, I’ll try harder to stumch it next time.

The facts that I was referring to did not come from any deepstate fake news story. The facts that Trump does not believe come directly from the Dept. of Homeland Security. What part of that don’t you get?

1 Like

6 Likes

Well, duh…

“DHS” is one of the alphabet soup information outlets.
.^^^^

Apparently not for President Trump.

The facts are out there for you to easily attain. Trump is flat out lied to you, and he has done it intentionally. You have chosen to take is word for it.

No he hasn’t, some of the Democrats work for Americas enemies is why they refuse to except the facts to protect the American people obviously.

Link to source material with data backing up this statement please

1 Like

There’s a fundamental difference between the national emergency in Obama’s case of Yemen and Trump’s case of the wall. The Yemen case was basically issuing sanctions against anyone impacting a negative transition in Yemen. The Wall case is Trump trying to use funds in a way they were not appropriated for. It violates the separation of powers and the House’s constitutional designated control of the purse.

“I don’t know if this will work, but derpa derp, I want it built to stick it to those damn libruls! Go eminent domain, woohoo!!”

Don’t call yourself a conservative.

1 Like

Trump told you that the majority of drugs are not smuggled through ports of entry. He told you that they are brought through were there is not fence. That is a lie. He knows it is a lie. You could easily attain the information that proves this is a lie. Yet you choose to believe him.

At least 80% of the hard drugs are transported through ports of entry.

Watching the GOP play scarlet letter with their conservatism, and forever labeling themselves with approval of this executive overreach will be interesting to say the least!

Remember when we elected a reality T.V. star and you voted to give him unlimited executive power via national emergencies, remember that Mitch?

1 Like

A national emergency is a national emergency.

I am a conservative.

Who enjoys lib tears.

How do they know?

I’m going to guess the DEA knows drug smuggling like you know soldiering.

Interesting difference in the telling between 2015 and 2018.

National Drug Threat Assessment Summary 2015 (Page 3)
"Mexican TCOs transport the bulk of their drugs over the Southwest Border through ports of entry (POEs) using passenger vehicles or tractor trailers.

Here’s a link to the 2018 NDTA Summary:
https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/files/2018-11/DIR-032-18%202018%20NDTA%20final%20low%20resolution.pdf

You need to go down to page 99 to read the four paragraph 2018 version of the above sentence.

No, how do they know 80% is coming through POE?