House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy Signs Resolution To Censure adam schiff

What are you talking about? I wasn’t talking about impeachment.

It’s definitely not the first time Adam Schiff has lied to the American people!

That Russian collusion hoax he pushed destroyed his reputation!

Did I spoil it for you?

You can’t spoil what you don’t understand. I was asking about voting on a resolution to censure someone. You come back with they didn’t vote on impeachment…Well no kidding!!! Because no one has brought articles of impeachment to the floor yet. Follow along would ya.

1 Like

Maybe if you say “Russian collusion hoax” enough times you can make it true.

It sure doesn’t!!!

Schiff lied through his teeth when pretending to read Trump’s statement then he lied through his teeth again and called it a “parody” when caught red handed.

Everybody knows that.

It’s true, Obama and his sick Deepstate will pay dearly!

Attempted coups have consequences

Adam Schiff is a known liar and can’t be trusted.

Why are you supporting that sicko?

Feel free to answer when ever you decide to leave your safe space.

They should but so far they have been above the law.

Barr And Durham will put these traitors in their place!

You can’t? I expect nothing else at this point.

Shiff announced before reading his statement that he was providing the essence of the call.
What about Collins saying in his opening comments that the Mueller report stated that there was no collusion?
If we are going to censure members of Congress for misleading statements, we aren’t gonna have many members of Congress.

It’s their turn to sit in the back

I’m just astonished that McCarthy had the courage to step out of his house after that fiasco on 60 Minutes…

2 Likes

They need to be held accountable for their lies!

Barr and Durham have plans for these sick Polititions!

"A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., acknowledged for the first time on Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff’s panel before filing a complaint --…

Schiff had previously claimed in a televised interview that “we have not spoken directly with the whistleblower.” A Schiff spokesperson seemingly narrowed that claim late Wednesday, telling Fox News that Schiff himself “does not know the identity of the whistleblower, and has not met with or spoken with the whistleblower or their counsel” for any reason."

The scum bag shouldn’t even be in Congress.

And neither should “…but I knew what was in the call…” Pelosi.

2 Likes

Wait? Because he lied?

Ok…yeah. You can’t empty out Washington I guess. Good point.

But he doesn’t need to be heading a committee having anything to do with impeachment. That is more judicial than legislative in nature.

Again
Don’t forget he pushed the Russian hoax for two years.