House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy Signs Resolution To Censure adam schiff

I’m sure Nancy will be happy to consider placing the resolution on the calendar… You might have to watch it on late-night cspan…

1 Like

This is the transcript:

It reads like a classic organized crime shakedown. Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates

2 Likes

Yep. He makes it clear he wants to impeach a President based on what he, Schiff, made up. A flagrant lie misrepresenting what the President said.
Do you wonder at all why he did that? Why he didn’t read directly from the “incriminating” memo? Because if he had done that, everyone listening would have wondered what the heck this was all about.

So instead he does what some poster thinking they are funny would do hear: Totally make something up and then say it is in essence what some politician they dont like said…
and they would be called for doing that.

Schiff doesn’t need to be censured. At a minimum he needs to be put on some committee where he can do less harm.

5 Likes

I had a feeling that “essence” would be part of the argument.

Thanks.

^*

2 Likes

Its about as true as it is when some poster here replies to another posters comment with “So you are saying…”
It never is what they said.

1 Like

Is that treasonous?

Schiff’s explanation of the essence of Trump’s call is accurate. He never said that he was quoting Trump word for word.

The bolded here is far more of a misrepresentation of the truth than anything Schiff said.

4 Likes

Have you ever seen Doug Collins, Jim Jordan or Devin Nunes make an opening statement before a hearing? You don’t think they misrepresent teh topic?

Here’s one from Doug Collins, should he be censured for claiming the Mueller report found no collusion:
the report concludes no one in the president’s campaign colluded, collaborated or conspired with Russians.

How is that better than Trump and his loyalists going insane and believing his lies?

Is that anything like the 8th Benghazi investigation wrapping up in December 2018, but not releasing its findings until…the summer before the election, right around the conventions?

Rs impeached Slick Willy over “is.” After spending years investigating allegedly shady real estate deals, all they could get him on is a procedural crime.

This one’s a little different, bucko.

Accompanied by alligators in moats.

Allan

1 Like

Anyone who pretends to believe Schiff was telling the essence of Trump’s statement is completely fabricating reality.
There is a reason Schiff made up his fabrication. If he had made a real quote, everyone would have wondered why they were having a hearing.

Actually, I don’t know who Doug Collins is. If he lies too, that doesn’t mean it is ok for Schiff, especially in a matter as serious as this.

Unhhhh…no…?

Ranking member of the Judiciary committee.

You’re like me, I want these investigations into sick in the head Obama to be over!

Even the memo that the White House released backs him up. The attacks on Schiff are nothing more than distraction.

You’ve got him now!

1 Like

Yes, the vote for impeachment never happen.