House Dems Launch Sweeping Probe into Trump Corruption

Irrelevant since we’re not talking about the rest of the world in this thread

Its not. There are suspicions that there is/was illegal activities associated with President Trump. Congressional investigations are being done to make sure, independently from Mueller and/or SDNY, that Trump is either innocent or guilty.

I know, its rough when there’s some checks and balances in government.

You really are afraid of a 27 yr old freshman congresswoman, aren’t you?

Special pleading is a logical fallacy. The USA couldn’t experience a coup because the USA is a special case among the world’s nations is a logical fallacy.

Why do you think I need a bridge?

Because apparently you will buy anything.

3 Likes

Ah, so this is going into wacky conspiracy theory territory. This is where I depart, as those don’t interest me.

1 Like

I didn’t buy Wanderingrovers opinion, nor Canadian Judo’s opinion, so why do you think I would buy anything?

For a coup to take place you need support of the military to suppress the people by force. The American military is no corrupt.

You’re joking, right?

Don’t elect a compromised moron.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a native english speaker not recognize the “I’ve got a bridge to sell you” phrase or meaning.

1 Like

Right? Some of these Trumpsters are blaming the responding plumber for their flood.

Should have hired Mueller.

Hildawg lost. Time to move on.

Because Schiff, in all his investigative expertise, can prove these whereas the Mueller team, DOJ SDNY (as was pointed out to me), the AG of NY and the FBI don’t have the ability to do this?

No…this is pure political circus.

Hyperbolically extrapolate much?

I think most liberals have moved on from Hillary. Although, when I check FoxNews, I do see her picture on there quite often. Why is that?

So you don’t want Congress to do their job?

The seeds sewn in Whitewater and Benghazi are coming back to haunt…

I’m not saying those investigations shouldn’t have happened. Just that they laid the groundwork and precedent for this.