House Dems Launch Sweeping Probe into Trump Corruption

That’ll make the clowns in the Republican party feel right at home.

Congress is doing its job of oversight.

1 Like

Congress also didn’t need to have 6 investigation into Benghazi.

Ivanka isn’t in this list. What’s up with that?

Hint : They already don’t care what the Mueller Report says anyway.

1 Like

So, you believe that no election has ever been overturned anywhere in the world… ever?

Ask him why the investigations into bengazzzzzz was legit but this is not…make sure you are sitting so you dont fall over from laughing so hard

Our country is not “anywhere in the world”

The only way to “overturn” an election is a coup.

So, which planet are you posting from, Apocalypto?

And how would you define “coup”, Canadian Judo?

The process for removal of the President is set in stone there is a line of succession. to remove that you would need to overthrow the government and install yourself and your party in power that is impossible in America because the military is not corrupt.

Don’t forget the SDNY. It sounds like Mueller might have been passing some information that he found to them for their own investigation.

OK. YOU believe a coup is impossible in the United States. I think there is a good list of things in history that individuals BELIEVED impossible but which turned out, in fact, to be possible. You are entitled to your beliefs, but no one is obliged to believe something just because YOU do. But even if a coup were impossible, a coup might still be ATTEMPTED…

a coup is only one way to install authoritarian government, the other more common way is though legislation in which the government passes laws subverting your right and giving themselves power.

I want to see her dance more. :wink:

Bombshell :bomb::bomb::bomb:

That’s been happening for decades. Fortunately, POTUS is trying hard to return usurped and accumulated power from elected representatives and unelected bureaucrats back to the people.

Good. I hope a good many of them on the list are found guilty of criminal charges and sent to prison, or perhaps even suffer the ultimate penalty for their treasonous actions against the United States.

I got a bridge to sell you.

1 Like