House Committee Subpoenas 5 GOP Representatives

I’m pretty sure that was debunked.

No, if it’s a “documented fact” then she can provide an objective cite for it, which will be forthcoming, I’m sure.

1 Like

This is documentation enough for me, don’t like it too bad, go listen to your CNN, MSNBC, NPR! :roll_eyes:

It’s a known subject of contention in DC as to just why the NG was not there or called late and no one debunks that the Executive Branch of government offered that help to Nancy and the DC Mayor which was declined and/or delayed so why don’t the Committe Clowns investigate that? The answer is it was politically intentional and much easier to set up the protestors and drag Republicans through the mud.

The 1/6 committee is false, fake, and a fraud freak show.
Another Democrat Disgrace in the shadow of Obama’s toxic legacy. JMO

3 Likes

Why does it always take like 3-4 links to reach the source for these types of sites?

Anyways here is their source, notice how the source doesn’t mention Pelosi.

https://archive.ph/1PO6b

Also they use Epoch times? Why do people listen to anything these cults have to say? Especially when they believe aliens are trying to get us to racially mix, so they can take over us easier.

When the nationally televised, primetime Jan 6 committee hearings are aired next month, I believe this will be the first topic on the agenda.
It will certainly be addressed by the Committee.

1 Like

Huh. Funny, Trump didn’t have any difficulty calling up the National Guard in June, 2020.

Biden didn’t cause it covid did. He gets the blame because he’s president. There is no magic fix for the position we are in.

They’ve been playing Hail to the Chief for clueless Joe for a year and a half.

In that time his administration has done a great job scapegoating…its Covid its transitory its big meat it’s big oil it’s Putin’s price hike.

Now it’s the ultra MAGA King…a phrase they spent 6 months dredging up… But according to The Washington Post, the “ultra-MAGA” messaging came from a six-month research project from the liberal group Center for American Progress Action Fund and headed by top Biden aide Anita Dunn.” Biden's new 'ultra-MAGA' label came after six months of liberal-funded focus group research: Report | Fox News. Maybe the clowns working for bozo the Biden should try investing a few days on finding actual solutions…

There’s a reason we should never elect Joe Biden like clowns…50 years a Senator makes someone good at giving lip service to problems and fundraising…Joe Biden is to influence peddling what the Coors family is to beer. Senators don’t solve problems. They fundraise off of them.

Biden’s been president for a year in a half. You can go back to Inauguration Day and find the trajectory of American’s multiple problems lifting off almost immediately…that dimwit might want to actually try a few solutions. In the last few day’s the senile old man’s administration has cancelled major oil lease sales including a big on in Alaska. “ Frank Macchairola, a top official with the American Petroleum Institute, the country’s largest oil and gas trade association, called the cancellation of the Cook Inlet lease “another example of the administration’s lack of commitment to oil and gas development in the US.”…“The President has spoken about the need for additional supplies in the market, but his administration has failed to take action to match that rhetoric,” Macchairola said, adding that politically it would play “not well.”

How is that covid? 107000 Americans are dead from drug overdoses while record amounts of fentanyl cross that southern border alongside the record flood of migrants…how is that Covid?

In a year and a half the idiot in Chief has caused multiple problems and hasn’t proposed anything loosely resembling any solutions…(other than tossing trillions we don’t have at the problems making them worse).

No it’s not Covid…it’s that incompetent senile lying POS in the White House and his team of morons.

4 Likes

He didn’t have any problem calling up the NG on 1/6 either, :roll_eyes: it was Pelosi and the DC mayor that declined and/or delayed. I mean seriously it’s not hard to learn what our individual branches of Government responsibilities are, just google it!

A sitting POTUS has the right to call up the NG to protect the WH if necessary but doesn’t have the right to call up the NG to protect the Capitol Building or the SC Building without express consent of Congress or SCOTUS themselves, it’s all part of our three equal branches of Government.

1 Like

Yeah, cause Trump was a strong proponent of “three equal branches of government”. Makes me laugh.

Here’s some Google-foo for you:

Trump said he requested “10,000 National Guardsmen” for his Jan. 6 rally, but Pelosi “rejected it.”

*A news article reported that Trump told the acting defense secretary the night before the rally that he thought 10,000 National Guard troops would be needed, but he did not make any clear request for 10,000 troops. *

Pelosi’s spokesman said she was not consulted about the National Guard before Jan. 6. And the former House sergeant-at-arms, who reported to Pelosi, testified that he had no discussions about National Guard troops with any congressional leaders before Jan. 6.

Without evidence to back it, we rate Trump’s statement False.

We don’t even know who his team of American hating morons are but the amount of damage they have done in just 16 months is devastating to the nation and I believe they are Obama leftovers who are pulling ole Joes strings.

It’s the toxic legacy of Obama.

:woman_shrugging:t2: if you keep relying on far left lying media, there is no reason to discuss or opine.

1 Like

Of course. Don’t trust any media that doesn’t support your preconceived beliefs.

Just yell “Fake News!” at the sky,

Quite convenient.

1 Like

LOL. Epoch Times. LOL

The irony is rich.

Back at you! Russia, Russia, Russia collusion; the sky is falling GW/CC hysteria and on and on. I’m done talking now, bless your heart and good bye!

1 Like

You are confused. Biden is the one who doesn’t know how the three branches work nor did his lying mouthpiece Psaki.

They think the Executive is in charge of all three branches.

The senile, blithering idiot really does think he’s dictator. :joy:

1 Like

I’m guessing you just learned it is not.

Easy to be mistaken that way if you follow Trump.

Um, I was repeating what your senile, blithering idiot said that Psaki backed him up on.

Do you not listen to your own leader?

Psaki:

Joe Biden “is the president. We do control all forms of branches of government.”

1 Like

Biden and spokesperson declaring that Dems have control of Presidency and Congress means he thinks he’s a dictator?

You aren’t listening to what he says.

Maybe he needs to creepy whisper everything he says.

2 Likes