House Committee Subpoenas 5 GOP Representatives

That isn’t saying they should. But you knew that.

1 Like

Police… well known Leftist organization

Still covering for Trump saying insanely wrong things.

Why is that?

Security guard for Liz Cheney?

1 Like

Well known Leftist Liz Cheney.

It is like words no longer have meaning.

1 Like

Yeah, I just heard about that. Eastman was doing his level best to illegally flip PA, by throwing out votes. It is just bananas

Yeah he wasn’t even pretending they were throwing out illegal votes, there is a smoking gun memo saying just declare the election void and then say Trump won. It is legit tyranny.

He said they should while he was president.

`Quote in context please.

You never come back to posts when I waste my time finding the verbatim quote, so. . .pass.

Lol, right.

Trump thought it was a smart move. He never said that was a good move, and in fact stated shortly thereafter that we should do more to help Ukraine than Biden was doing at the time.
Saying someone is making a genius move does not in any way mean you approve of that move.

And most likely Trump was wrong. More and more it looks like a stupid move.

Because he sees you are interpreting meaning into Trumps statement that was never meant.

He immediately said after Nato was not so smart.

Trump would not have done a damn thing to help Ukraine and he would have blamed Europe for it.

Whom or what he thinks was smart has nothing to do with which side he supports. Show me the quote where Trump says he supports Russia in its invasion of Ukraine and hopes they win. You can’t.

He isn’t in charge… but given his former actions and statements… I have my doubts that the response would be nearly as robust. Like would there have been the work laid out in Jan and Feb before the invasion with allies to lay inn place sanctions as quickly as possible? Doubtful. Would there have been the constant warning that Russia was looking to invade? Doubtful.

Good, I have no interest in going to war with a nuclear armed opponent.

1 Like

That is an extraordinary hair to split in defense of Trump

No. He said exactly what he meant and Dems added what they wanted him to have meant.

1 Like

No lol you’re just making that up.