House Committee Subpoenas 5 GOP Representatives

The biggest yearly increase in overdoses in history was 2019 to 2020 under Trump

I googled it and the results told me that is an outright lie. Pelosi didnā€™t delay anything nor does she even have the power to decline an order to deploy from the Commander In Chief

Well this is richā€¦

Did you believe Trump Russia collusion?
How about Hunterā€™s laptop was Russian disinformation?
Kavanaughā€™s a rapist?
Thereā€™s no way the virus was a lab leak?
Jussie Smollett?
The border agents strapped migrants?
Inflation is transitory?
If Fox hadnā€™t reported on those migrants under that bridge last Sept the country would not have known they were thereā€¦

That list could be wayyyy longerā€¦

These are all lies that the more established, legacy, leftwing media has peddled to the country over the last several years.

I cannot speak for the poster you responded to, but I will speak for me, and I work in media. All media has is credibilityā€¦if itā€™s on CNN/MessNbc/in The NY Times or the Wash Postā€¦why should I believe these media outlets since they have lied so often. Itā€™s not about preconceived notions itā€™s about credibility.

3 Likes

Do you consider The Epoch Times a credible source?

Uh, hereā€™s how this works: You make and claim and support it with your sources, credible or not. The discussion proceeds from there.

You donā€™t get to assign positions to me that Iā€™ve never held or argued about, as you are trying to do with the above list.

Try to stay on topic. Thanks.

You assume that a conservative poster only believes 1 set of sources. I explained the complete lack of credibility of the major media over the last several years. Leftist media has purely lied on multiple occasions.

In another post in this thread you wrote this.

ā€œIā€™m guessing you just learned it is not. Easy to be mistaken that way if you follow Trump.ā€

Lumping conservatives into the whole dumb trump supporters meme that leftists frequently fall back on. You donā€™t get to pull that without getting pushback.

Thatā€™s how it works.

Try to stay on topic please.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny, my snarky reply was in response to another poster taking quotes out of context, either because he thought it was funny or his media told him to believe it.

Your flounderingā€¦

I shall allow you to flounder alone.

Bye bye then.

1 Like

You read wrong, I canā€™t help you. :woman_shrugging:

No I didnā€™t. The Speaker of the House does not have the power to rescind a deployment order by the Commander in Chief. How about proving it by either showing where the head of DC National Guard says he was told to stand down by Pelosi or where the Speaker has the legal authority to override an order from the President