House Committee Subpoenas 5 GOP Representatives

I just listened to an interview with Jim Jordan on Harris Faulkner’s show. She asked him about these subpoenas…he said they advertised them, that he’s fairly easy to find…but somehow these clowns haven’t bothered to present said subpoenas yet.

You guys claiming Biden’s just doing great seriously need to kill your radios or your MessNbc …

America is in terrible shape, problems Biden has caused and for which he has offered no solutions.

2 Likes

Kill your radio. When did Putin invade during the trump presidency…I seem to have lost that information?

1 Like

If the Trump administration had been successful in overturning the election which would make the country fly apart and devolve into violence… what do you think would be the status of the petro dollar then?

No- America was in terrible shape on January 6th.

1 Like

You people should be embarrassed to be peddling this ■■■■■■■ be honest you should just apologize for your votes last November…

Your boy Biden and and his fellow 80 year olds democrats have been a disaster…

1 Like

Assuming that the same international events would happen no matter who was President.

Can’t just hand wave it away and say “Well it never would have happened if Trump was President” and then harumph without as to why that would be.

Sure…

Ifs ifs ifs…

Kill your radio.

The Jan 6 committee is a farce…line the Biden presidency.

1 Like

Pretty much the legacy of Trump will be January 6th and installing three justices that ended Roe and led to abortion being illegal in half the country.

The Jan 6th committee has little to do with the what ifs.

The What if arose over the pinning for Trump being successful in his bid to overthrow the government.

Twice impeached.

A ton of corruption up and down the chain.

Gee, I wonder if when Pennsylvania Republicans visited Trump a month after the election at the White House they talked about Eastman’s plan to overthrow democracy in my state.

You should have stopped there.

Sorry this is a joke. I’d like to feel bad for you.

This discussion will reach waste of time status fairly quickly (actually already has) and the next plane boards in a half hour…

I shall leave you to claim victory while the idiots you voted for continue to destroy America. I’m sure you libs are very proud.

1 Like

That would be an interesting thing to know.

I think it would do the American People good to understand which politicians were behind this plan.

Have a safe flight.

Travel well.

1 Like

The fun part about PA is that there’s only a certain amount of ■■■■ voters will take before they go crazy. The Great Taxpayer Revolt in the mid/late 2000s saw everyone join forces to throw out the entire legislative leadership on both side and send half of the Republican leadership to prison.

Only, you made that up.

Trump said Putin should take Ukraine when he was in ■■■■■■■ office.

1 Like

“I mean, he’s taking over a country for $2 worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart”

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,Putin declares a big portion of of Ukraine, Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. So, Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?”

Donald J Trump - Feb 2022

1 Like

Tell us about the lib Kraken lawsuits, the phony lib lawyers getting laughed out of court dozens of times by lib judges, the lib cyber ninjas and lib bamboo chutes im ballots, the 2000 lib mules.

That’s right, you can’t. Because unlike the loyal NPC Trump zombie, they accepted their loss in 2016.

2 Likes

Typo. Leftist’s gun. I corrected it. :innocent: