Horowitz reportedly finds FBI lawyer falsified FISA doc; WaPo stealth-deletes Strzok connection

Does the report come with indictments as attachments? I’m curious how this all works from a legal standpoint.

It’s already leaked.

What evidence do you have that more than one person is under criminal investigation? Source?

The IG report will only have recommendations. That is what is due 9 Dec.

I don’t just like you have none that only one is. You certainly don’t have any info from the Durham investigation like you said.

Awww… The widely reported criminal investigation of one lawyer is far more evidence than your claim of others being investigated…

Again, I have no special relationship with the A.G. Just like you, I’m going to have to wait until Dec. 9. And I don’t mind the wait. It will be perfect timing. Congress will be taking another well earned vacation.

Ok then provide proof only one person is being investigated by Durham? Just use one source where it says just one!

I never claimed any amount now prove your claim.

Interesting. I’ve seen your posts in the impeachment thread. It’s almost like your threshold for accepting evidence is different over there.

Ignorance is bliss. At all levels.

It’s direct Russian propaganda.

Does it matter? Should anyone here care how you judge them? If so, why?

Hopefully there will be less ignorance December 9th. Right?

1 Like

You don’t know Strzok was cheating on his wife by diddling the office help?

You don’t know he lied?

1 Like

These things are disqualifications for government service now?

2 Likes

435 pages of bias within FBI but bias didn’t effected their decision…yeah I call BS.

That’s why I don’t trust Horowitz or the FBI.

2 Likes

After the last report and testimony Horrowitz provided, it was obvious that he’s a master politician in his ability to walk a line…balancing himself perfectly between Ds and Rs. Since he can’t indict either, it’s Huber and Durham that will provide the evidence…if any…that will corroborate my assertions from 2016.

No…nor can they interview outside of department or fired personal.

Deepstate traitors bad!

Yes, then they’ll hang their hopes on the next report coming out and tell us how THAT one will blow this lid off the deep state and that heads will roll, and Obama and Hillary will go to jail. And then when that one falls flat, it will continue.

This is how conspiracy theorists think. There’s always another rabbit hole.

2 Likes