Horowitz reportedly finds FBI lawyer falsified FISA doc; WaPo stealth-deletes Strzok connection

Well this is embarrassing.

3 Likes

What do you think the back up plan was?

Iā€™ve given up trying to guess whatā€™s the latest CEC take on what ā€œthe back up plan wasā€.

Can you enlighten?

1 Like

I donā€™t know. Need context. Whatā€™s the context?

1 Like

So the same people who translate ā€œbackup planā€ to mean framing of a President, have no problem with ā€œI would like you to do us a favorā€.

8 Likes

Youā€™re not going to get that answered today in this forum. Hopefully all of your questions will be answered when the prosecution presents itā€™s evidence. Iā€™m guessing that he lied to the FISA court and the justice department can prove it. But Iā€™m willing to wait. Are you?

As long as we dont have to wait till July 4th Iā€™m cool with itā€¦

2 Likes

Those ā€œsame peopleā€ you are talking about will have no impact on this case. Itā€™s all about the evidence. Trump voters will not be on trial here. Sorry about your luck. :sob:

Who will be prosecuted?

Iā€™m fine waiting. Iā€™m just curious what people are basing their guilty verdicts on already.

1 Like

Trump was going off about Crowdstrike todayā€¦he still thinks ā€œthe serverā€ is in the Ukraine.

And he called the owner of Crowdstrike a wealthy Ukrainian.

Dmitri Alperovitch was born in Moscow and came here as a small child.

The stuff that Trump says and no one ever calls him on itā€¦

No wonder so many conspiracy theories are so uncritically believed.

3 Likes

Not talking about Trump voters, talking about the lap dogs in the AGā€™s office. Hell I voted for Trump because I knew Hillary was corrupt, but now I know Trump is corrupt.

2 Likes

How the hell would I know? Maybe 20 people? Maybe nobody? Maybe weā€™ll find out in two weeks? Lucky for you, congress will be taking yet another of their many vacations at this time. So CNN might actually cover the story? I guess weā€™ll find out together. I can wait.

Itā€™s all been laid out many times forever. You are turning a blind eye.

There is only one lawyer under criminal investigation by Durham by all reports. Same reports are saying Horowitz didnā€™t find the FISA warrants to be improper. When will we see these new indictments? Two weeks? A month?

I guess we can see why the president wanted a public announcement of an investigation of the Bidenā€™s.

1 Like

Source?

Be patient. You probably wonā€™t get as many leaks with Barr in charge. The report comes out December 9th.

That is a guess about information from the IG report. At least link to something from the Criminal investigation.

Not sure how you didnā€™t know he was corrupt before voting for him.