Horowitz reportedly finds FBI lawyer falsified FISA doc; WaPo stealth-deletes Strzok connection

WaPo? The most trusted name in news, stealthily deleting parts of their headlines over this? :thinking:

Why would a FISA document need to be falsified?

The Post, hours after publishing its story, conspicuously removed the portion of its reporting that the FBI employee involved was underneath Peter Strzok, the FBI’s since-fired head of counterintelligence. The Post did not offer an explanation for the change, which occurred shortly after midnight. Earlier this week, the DOJ highlighted a slew of anti-Trump text messages sent by Strzok when he was leading the Hillary Clinton email investigation and the probe into the Trump campaign.

The employee has since been forced out of the bureau.

I think this should be illegal in government agencies. They should be forced to put them in casual platoons.

1 Like

Somewhere good and public until they can be properly dealt with.

1 Like

Oh what a tangled web we weave…

And the reply is always the same, “Well yes, we are ■■■■ bags, but it doesn’t change our conclusions.”

What a country!

5 Likes

That â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  Strzok is a bad guy.

4 Likes

Why do you say that?

You got 'em now! :rofl:

Tell me again… why isn’t this evil deep state manipulator under arrest right now?

“Horowitz reportedly found that the FBI employee who modified the FISA document falsely stated that he had “documentation to back up a claim he had made in discussions with the Justice Department about the factual basis” for the FISA warrant application, the Post reported. Then, the FBI employee allegedly “altered an email” to substantiate his inaccurate version of events. The employee has since been forced out of the bureau.”

Nice. It takes some serious resources for that.

Orange man good

2 Likes

Because he’s a ■■■■ bag. Are you kidding?

3 Likes

“They were able to set their bias aside and do their jobs!”

2 Likes

Oh…tell me it isn’t so. Drip, drip, drip…

3 Likes

Oh yeah…the echo of “compartmentalize”. I remember well libs shouting that BS.

3 Likes

“Sources told Fox News last month that U.S. Attorney John Durham’s separate, ongoing probe into potential FBI and Justice Department misconduct in the run-up to the 2016 election through the spring of 2017 has transitioned into a full-fledged criminal investigation – and that Horowitz’s report will shed light on why Durham’s probe has become a criminal inquiry.”

Very interesting. Should be a nice lite reading on a Monday evening.

1 Like

So much outrage.

And yet… no one is under arrest.

There’s no deepstate. No one playing favorites.

Drip, drip, drip…I’ve waited 3 years but it now seems to be dripping at a much faster rate. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

And Trump hasn’t been impeached.

“Durham has reportedly taken up Horowitz’s findings concerning the falsified FISA document, meaning the ex-FBI lawyer who made the changes is now under criminal investigation. The Post indicated, however, that the document was not central to the legality of the FISA warrant obtained against Page.”

Be interesting to see who he squeals on.

:rofl:

Any minute now, you’ll really get 'em.

The Deep State is cool. :sunglasses: