Hillary Puts Herself In The News Again

Do you think it’s possible the dems would pick Michelle Obama as their VP?

not just us. the press too

they are consulting her. she is on another “listening” tour (lol. gawd). she is in the news a lot (hmmm) and theres a lot of anguish pent up over her having to abide by the election rules as dictated by the constitution

ha listen to me - “pent up”. i meant “explosively vented”

it’s good to see people now realize and accept what she is though

been long time comin

Which is kind of my point… if this was the first I heard of her comments, how many people in the US are hanging on HRC’s words?

1 Like

they will try and pull in anyone who they think will help them win if their impeachment plan doesnt work

1 Like

You wanna stop telling other people what do?

Is that really the best you could come up with? I know it’s early in the day, but seriously. Try something new for once.

I will support her in 2020 just like I supported her in 2016…by not voting for her, and by literally not paying a shred of attention to her.

The only reason we’re talking about her right now is because @Ceasar started this thread. And because the thought of her running again sends hopeful tingles up the legs of Trump supporters. It would be their dream come true.

i didnt tell you what to do. i asked. why be so defensive?

but good job on the “(not) Hillary 2020!”

Get real. Since day one, the left has been intent on impeachment. 25th amendment, Russia collusion, obstruction, and now Ukraine. And those are just the high spots.

5 Likes

Great! Go with that!

1 Like

I don’t think her bruised ego could stand another rejection by the American people.

Who is “they?” Citation please.

Hey, maybe her advice is “don’t take a single state for granted like I did.” If she said that, it would be pretty good advice, don’t you think?

Seems pretty dumb. I’ll certainly refrain from engaging in her listening tour. Won’t you join me?

Which news? The only place I seem to hear about her is right-wingers bellyaching about the most recent thing she did. They’re keeping her relevant.

When has the attitude here shifted on her that dramatically? She’s never been terribly favorably looked upon here by even those who don’t like Trump.

Anyone who is pissing off Wall Street by talking about not letting them steal people blind anymore… is saying the right things.

75 posts in already, but Trumpers dont care about Hillary

Libs are obsessed with her. She’s their messiah.

4 Likes

To be fair, the news has been filled with truly terrible news about Trump.

Sure you were

You’re trying to play thread police. Knock that ■■■■ off last year.

I wasn’t “Hillary 2016” either.

oh cool look how you made this all about me now

Link?

1 Like

Yes. I think anything is possible for the Democrats.

not thread police. just willing thread participant