Hillary Puts Herself In The News Again

are you sure. lizzy sure appreciates them

So people making suckers’ bets are an indication that Clinton will throw her hat into the ring.

Yeah… that tracks.

2 Likes

how about VP?

@NuffSaid stated that her input is irrelevant. What lizzy appreciates is not relevant to what @NuffSaid believes.

Meh. There’s no point.

1 Like

Of course we are! It has nothing to do with 3 times in a month, including yesterday Hillary has injected herself in the news & trashed us & Trump. Gotcha!

They are betting heavily on her to run, so they are a lot of people thinking she will run and that is in Britain not the U.S. I doubt it’s a bunch of republican voters betting on her on her to run in Britain.

Why in the blue ■■■■ would a single of the candidate running want her as VP? There’s not a single one whose campaign would benefit from having a washed up, controversy-laden, twice failed candidate on their ticket.

5 Likes

awe how you defend

ok. lizzy thinks what hillary has to say is relevant.

play ridiculous word games with that one.

Us? Who’s US’???

Well… to be fair… the British have been whiffing when it comes to predicting politics for the past few years.

“They.” Who is they, and why should any of us care?

Quantify “a lot.”

Yeah, so back to my first question. Why should any of us care?

I doubt it’s a single person who has a shred of influence on whether she should run.

I suppose we’re going to start linking polls taken in Uganda regarding who they think will win in 2020? Because hey, why not right? Someone thinks something.

2 Likes

Biden would be a better VP pick than Clinton if the goal is to pick a legacy left-center politician who reminds us of the Obama years.

1 Like

The hideous pig needs to just disappear.

2 Likes

a bit dismissive.

the cast of dem candidates is a joke as you know. if one of them (like, the front runner) decides go “be with Her” that will tap into a lot of bottled up angst and agony over her losing

haha what am i thinking… “bottled up”

I’m with-------------------------------------------------------->Her!

She has links.

1 Like

Biden will probably need Nurse Ratchet’s permission to serve, at the rate he’s going.

Biden as VP is non starter. he’s already obviously acting too old. plus he might soon self destruct over the corrupt dealings between his coke head son and Burisma which are coming to light in spite of the democrats attempt to tie trump to ukraine election meddling

For the record I don’t think she will run, but betting odds recently has a decent record on election predictions

1 Like

I do love how Hillary gets the crowd here so excited.

She will not be president or vp.

2 Likes